New Alliance set to be released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15100

Introduction

I have not Achieved much! I have only been playing for 1 month.

In that 1 month I Founded and lead the Alliances : Spartan Phalanx Elite in world MU and World Xi. (both earning 300k & 200k+ Points). Also I have lead Academy & Second Alliances.

I admit I have made much mistakes, but I like to learn from those mistakes and improve better as a Leader and Player.

Yes my Alliance has "Elite" and "Spartan" in it, Most veterans said they was cursed names and will fail... (maybe its history of grepolis).

Anyway I would like to Improve from my mistakes made in Xi & MU in this World Omicron.

New Alliance : Omicron

Let me just bullet point some of the bits I intend to Improve on this World.

* Alliance will not have anything to do with "Spartans" or "Elites".
* Will only recruit in one Ocean. Recruiting will be Limited.
* Alliance Forum will be Very Organised & Set up straight away.
* Ranking System set up straight away & well organised.
* Pacts will be Limited.
* Naps will be Very Limited.

This is pretty much it, Also intend to dominate my Ocean.

Firstly the name of the Alliance has been created in my brain but I will not release the name until the world starts.

We will be Located : South-West.

To Join this Alliance either reply to this thread saying that you want to join and I will send a Application Mail to you when the world starts.

The Application Mail will tell you all the requirements you must have to join (will be also stated on the Alliance Desc.)

I will not tell you my Ranking System until the world starts.

(Also Alliance set to be released FEB 21, soon as world opens).

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Don't brag about 200k or 300k alliance points. I have 300k in points alone on Theta and I'm not even in the top 300 there. Plus any alliance with Elite in it that doesnt have some amazing players is most likely a fail alliance

DeletedUser

Don't brag about 200k or 300k alliance points. I have 300k in points alone on Theta and I'm not even in the top 300 there. Plus any alliance with Elite in it that doesnt have some amazing players is most likely a fail alliance

I wouldn't say that's bragging since he admits to his own mistakes, as he said his alliance was flawed in many ways.

DeletedUser

Ok than let me reprhase, his achievements aren't really much to talk about.

True, but it's not a bad effort for 1 month now is it??

All I will try and do is do my best when the world is created.

That's the spirit!! I believe it's people like you that make the game interesting. :) I honestly am not fussed about stats so much just as long as they try their best, isn't that the whole purpose of most games??

DeletedUser

This is actually one of the first Good alliance thread i've seen. Keep up the good work and good luck ;)

DeletedUser

Yea, I loved the thread and he had a good attitude. But I think he lost it... He is in LoDa 55, and the "Emporer" of the alliance.

DeletedUser

Oh lol, there goes the good part.
This thread can be locked he right?..

Status
Not open for further replies.