New Alliance set to be released!

DeletedUser

Well I dont know the details of what happened before, but everyone makes mistakes, and most people learn from them. So maybe if he was a good leader then made some mistakes towards the end, then this time round he'll be a good leader right till the end?

Anyways, I'm also in LoDa and I agree - top leadership from Gerrard so far, and he seems like a really nice level-headed guy :D

DeletedUser16444

What happened before was he got really power hungry for #1 stuff and kept saying we had to be the best of the best and sht like that. then he rushed it, and he disbanded the alliance. A click of the button, and Poof! Gone.

DeletedUser15100

What happened before was he got really power hungry for #1 stuff and kept saying we had to be the best of the best and sht like that. then he rushed it, and he disbanded the alliance. A click of the button, and Poof! Gone.

What Ever, everyone makes mistakes and I think this was Omicron related not Rho related, so take this back to Omicron.

DeletedUser

I made a mistake by getting 5 alliances out for my head on iota...

btw, gangs of iota has some of those alliances members, i know smashyoface doesnt like me real well...