New Alliance set to be released!

DeletedUser

I said it because I am not declaring war, but put to intentions that there will activity there

DeletedUser

I have like an estimate of 5% experience of grepolis
In that case, don´t you think its better to join an alliance instead of leading one?
Leading an alliance is no piknick, If you join another one you will be able to learn much (if the leader isnt a noob) and then in another world lead an alliance in the future.

I saw Mind destruction`s grepostats, I see what he means when he says his alliance will be "elite" 1k points in Pi and Omicron...

DeletedUser14437

Lol, that's it? I wouldn't try to lead an elite because my highest is only 62,000.

DeletedUser15100

In that case, don´t you think its better to join an alliance instead of leading one?
Leading an alliance is no piknick, If you join another one you will be able to learn much (if the leader isnt a noob) and then in another world lead an alliance in the future.

I saw Mind destruction`s grepostats, I see what he means when he says his alliance will be "elite" 1k points in Pi and Omicron...

Lol, I know what I am doing :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm still confused as to where it says we're going to O45 :heh:

DeletedUser15100

We will be going to one of the four core oceans, 45,55,54,44.

Now We will most likely be in O45 but nothing is official yet until 1 day before the world launches. :cool:

Just building my list of friends and experience active players.

DeletedUser

good god another loDa

can i remove gerr's alliance

yes, i think it can be very easily done

take you all on up to highway 61

DeletedUser15100

good god another loDa

can i remove gerr's alliance

yes, i think it can be very easily done

take you all on up to highway 61

Don't hate LoDa because we farmed you on Omicron :(

This is a new fresh beginning and we will see how things go.

DeletedUser

Don't hate LoDa because we farmed you on Omicron :(

This is a new fresh beginning and we will see how things go.

i was never farmed, they quit attacking when i stopped attacking them, the reason i left is because all of my friends were going to Pi

DeletedUser15100

i wanna join!

A lot will want to join when the world launches, trust me. I will be having mails flooding and will most likely decline 90% of them.

You need to provide a better and detailed application, tell me why you want to join and what could you benefit ?

Your grepo stats may not Qualify you to join.

DeletedUser16444

Oh my gosh gerrard, can you just quit Grepolis? Your an awful leader and you keep trying to be a good one. You really need to stop before you hurt yourself in another world.

DeletedUser

Girls , girls stop arguing. Ocean 45 is obviously mine and that you all be my farms. ;)