New Alliance set to be released!

DeletedUser

Girls , girls stop arguing. Ocean 45 is obviously mine and that you all be my farms.

Sure, Destruction will remember that you is our farm :)

Anytime, see you Ingame, And don't be surprised when we take out your 3 Swordsmen (the other 3 dying from other Farming Villages revolting)

DeletedUser

Love the way this is ment to be for alliance not pre fights :)

DeletedUser

Sure, Destruction will remember that you is our farm :)

Anytime, see you Ingame, And don't be surprised when we take out your 3 Swordsmen (the other 3 dying from other Farming Villages revolting)
You can't talk mate. Yes my grepo stat is appalling but compare to yours you make me look like a pro. I bet you are still in omicron , still thinking "hmm how can I get conquest". Yes my highest was 9k , but at least I conquered a city unlike you MRNnoob. I understand how you feel , creating a premade MRA. But trust me you will fail due to your inexperience. Other alliances will take advantage of that and wipe the floor of you. Yes I'm classed as a noob but at least I have done something useful. I was a father noob in world xi , none of my DL members attack PV , I manipulated alliances and made them fight for us , and support us. I even planted spies on PV. Yes I have failed but I have used my wits and activity to hold Death Legion together. But even I cannot run such an MRA for that length of time.

So stop going on and on about how you are going to pwn ocean 45 when your highest was 1K LOL. You are making the same mistakes I did in xi spamming this forum with your rubbish. Trying to act hard eh? When the world starts then you can talk. I can promise you that his alliance will fail due to his inexperience , as soon as people have lights and conquest. You can kiss your *** good bye.

DeletedUser

You can't talk mate. Yes my grepo stat is appalling but compare to yours you make me look like a pro. I bet you are still in omicron , still thinking "hmm how can I get conquest". Yes my highest was 9k , but at least I conquered a city unlike you MRNnoob. I understand how you feel , creating a premade MRA. But trust me you will fail due to your inexperience. Other alliances will take advantage of that and wipe the floor of you. Yes I'm classed as a noob but at least I have done something useful. I was a father noob in world xi , none of my DL members attack PV , I manipulated alliances and made them fight for us , and support us. I even planted spies on PV. Yes I have failed but I have used my wits and activity to hold Death Legion together. But even I cannot run such an MRA for that length of time.

So stop going on and on about how you are going to pwn ocean 45 when your highest was 1K LOL. You are making the same mistakes I did in xi spamming this forum with your rubbish. Trying to act hard eh? When the world starts then you can talk. I can promise you that his alliance will fail due to his inexperience , as soon as people have lights and conquest. You can kiss your *** good bye.

Firelord, when the last time you carried through on a threat?

DeletedUser

You can't talk mate. Yes my grepo stat is appalling but compare to yours you make me look like a pro. I bet you are still in omicron , still thinking "hmm how can I get conquest". Yes my highest was 9k , but at least I conquered a city unlike you MRNnoob. I understand how you feel , creating a premade MRA. But trust me you will fail due to your inexperience. Other alliances will take advantage of that and wipe the floor of you. Yes I'm classed as a noob but at least I have done something useful. I was a father noob in world xi , none of them even attack PV , I manipulated alliances and made them fight for us , and support us. I even planted spies on PV. Yes I have failed but I have used my wits and activity to hold Death Legion together. But even I cannot run such an MRA for that length of time.

That is the stupidest and most random post i have ever heard, I have shown no previous experience as I am a agent of surprise.

I am not new to grepolis, I have a different account for World Alpha. I was also ranked in the top 40 in World 3 before the world reset (which is a 2.0 World).

So if I were you never write 2 paragraphs without really learning your competitition

And I am sure you have no clue how 2.0 is anyhow!

I had over 40 Cities and 370,000 Points in world 3 before the reset, so pestering about those 2 worlds is so stupid

If this 370,000 points does't seem so "Experience" to you who has about 9,000 points. you are never gonna successfully destroy Destruction

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is the stupidest and most random post i have ever heard, I have shown no previous experience as I am a agent of surprise. I am not new to grepolis, I have a different account for World Alpha. I was also ranked in the top 40 in World 3 before the world reset (which is a 2.0 World). So if I were you never write 2 paragraphs without really learning your cometition

Okay , why don't you actually read what I have post and then you may make a decent reply. You and your "homies" has been spamming World Rho forum , you even made a blood PnP , the world hasn't even started. And you say that you aren't new to grepolis? I want prove , for all we know you could have been lying your *** off.

And we don't have to discuss who the MRA's will be. You will obviously mass recruit everyone as soon as the world starts and go up the ranking. Like I said before MR Noob you will fail as usual. I seen it all before, you just have to use your brains.

DeletedUser

Okay , why don't you actually read what I have post and then you may make a decent reply. You and your "homies" has been spamming World Rho forum , you even made a blood PnP , the world hasn't even started. And you say that you aren't new to grepolis? I want prove , for all we know you could have been lying your *** off.

And we don't have to discuss who the MRA's will be. You will obviously mass recruit everyone as soon as the world starts and go up the ranking. Like I said before MR Noob you will fail as usual. I seen it all before, you just have to use your brains.

I Have Not spammed up the RHO Forums, they were spammed (advertised) by my players.

I did not even write the PnP, what are you talking about?

For the proof Willl rest in my Speakings, have I ever Lied on the forums?
--NO

DeletedUser

I Have Not spammed up the RHO Forums, they were spammed (advertised) by my players.

I did not even write the PnP, what are you talking about?

For the proof Willl rest in my Speakings, have I ever Lied on the forums?
--NO

Don't try to reason with firelord, no one can...

DeletedUser

Like I said before , I want prove. YOu haven't seen me lie have you? No you haven't but yet I could lie any day. Why don't you give us prove then we can consider you as a normal player.

DeletedUser

Don't try reason with firelord, no one can...

Ya have just learned my lesson
Never pay attention to anyone who has more than -800 rep

DeletedUser15100

Oh my gosh gerrard, can you just quit Grepolis? Your an awful leader and you keep trying to be a good one. You really need to stop before you hurt yourself in another world.

Just let it go...