New Alliance set to be released!

DeletedUser

loose lips sink ships

Nice Alliteration

DeletedUser14385

seems like sending messages warning the competition to go elsewhere than your ocean is a bit lame. are you scared of a fight?

DeletedUser16444

he indeed is. on omi we pwnd him easily becuz he was so close. he probly wants to be far away from his enemys in a far off ocean to rule his alliance all alone. Trust me, ive gotten the mails and skype conversations of him ranting and whatnot. i finally blocked him :p

DeletedUser15100

he indeed is. on omi we pwnd him easily becuz he was so close. he probly wants to be far away from his enemys in a far off ocean to rule his alliance all alone. Trust me, ive gotten the mails and skype conversations of him ranting and whatnot. i finally blocked him :p

Loose Lips, Sink Ships.:cool:

DeletedUser16444

gerrard, if anything, that was revealing against you. In no way will it ever harm me. But, anyways, i think all alliances in o45 should pact together to destroy him and then we can war each other. I personally want his city :)

DeletedUser15100

gerrard, if anything, that was revealing against you. In no way will it ever harm me. But, anyways, i think all alliances in o45 should pact together to destroy him and then we can war each other. I personally want his city :)

You have negative rep, No siggy because your always being childish and big headed on the forums. Just shut up and play the game.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser16444

Oh i have no signature because im always being childish and big headed on the forums? How does no signature = childish and bigheaded? Whatever man, your a little over 10 hours from me by transport, and i plan on taking your @$$ out of the game like we did on other servers.

DeletedUser

Oh i have no signature because im always being childish and big headed on the forums? How does no signature = childish and bigheaded? Whatever man, your a little over 10 hours from me by transport, and i plan on taking your @$$ out of the game like we did on other servers.

I like how it takes a "We" to take out Gerrard, you cant do it by yourself. Once you take Gerrards city without help, I may listen to you, or have some respect for you. When it takes a "we" not an "I" to take someone out, that plkayer is better then you.

DeletedUser16444

appolo, i do not care if it takes just me or entire alliance. If i get help from a few players that also want revenge, so be it, and if you wont listen to me, i dont really care.

DeletedUser15100

appolo, i do not care if it takes just me or entire alliance. If i get help from a few players that also want revenge, so be it, and if you wont listen to me, i dont really care.

Good Luck mate :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

bwahahaha!! i knew it! :p

LoDa, again?!?
NEVER use the same alliance name twice... :D

having troubles recruiting when you aren't No.1?
I know how that feels ;)

DeletedUser15100

bwahahaha!! i knew it! :p

LoDa, again?!?
NEVER use the same alliance name twice... :D

having troubles recruiting when you aren't No.1?
I know how that feels ;)

We are not even recruiting, members ask to come to us.

We are recruiting the correct members and will climb to rank #1 shortly. But all in good time.

The only difference is that in 1 month we will have 50 veteran experience and active members that are all used to their team and will be overtake the MRA Alliances one by one over time. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16444

arron, then why did i recieve an invite? Gosh only knows i didnt ask for one -.-