New Alliance set to be released!

DeletedUser15100

ye someone must have canceled it, oh ye, that would have been me.

You never even got an Invite :D, A Decent Alliances will not be able to keep up with your spam and childishness towards your own conflicts and fantasy revenge.

Look, I recruit team players that all work together on the same aims and work well on team objectives. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16444

ok gerrard, whatever you say. And yes, someone sent me an invite, and i promptly declined due to me knowing that your alliance will fail in the same time loda did. You even named it loda, so im guessing the lifetime of it will be about the same. i hope people that dont like loda come after you again, im sure i wont be the only one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

eh, i might fight later, right now i am training my members ;)

A Bad Joke will destroy the world rho :D

DeletedUser15100

ok gerrard, whatever you say. And yes, someone sent me an invite, and i promptly declined due to me knowing that your alliance will fail in the same time loda did. You even named it loda, so im guessing the lifetime of it will be about the same. i hope people that dont like loda come after you again, im sure i wont be the only one.

LoDa failed due to me Disbanding it, Also stop being childish and grow up, you never got an Invite because I am the only one that has recruited in LoDa (im the only one with invite rights). I would never ever recruit a childish, tarded syndrome like you.

Leave me alone on this game so I wont ever see your fail mails.

As for you being a noob, please send as much attacks to my city as I need some BP, Please attempt a conquer and send me some CS because CS are nice BP.

Thanks for reading and hope you get over it. :cool:

eh, i might fight later, right now i am training my members ;)

A Bad Joke will destroy the world rho :D

Don't lie :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16444

ugh im done with this thread. gerrarrd's bad comebacks are scaring em away, mainly because he keeps using the same one. And The Rho LoDa will be gone soon too id imagine. Have fun guys, and gerrard, dont 'accidently' click the disband button again, your alliance is your human shield as you said on omicron.

DeletedUser

woah really?

he called it his human shield?
why do his people support him if he says that??

DeletedUser15100

Who ever is idiot enough to even believe Xertrez just don't bother commenting :D

He is like Firelord lol, but with less red bars :Angry:

DeletedUser

check out my alliance's point average: 635
we have 8261 pts and 13 members.
we are all active forum posters too.

we have fine quality members ;)

and so do you it looks like...

DeletedUser

check out my alliance's point average: 635
we have 8261 pts and 13 members.
we are all active forum posters too.

we have fine quality members ;)

and so do you it looks like...

Smooth move, alpha. Shameless plug and recruitment effort, but smoothly done nonetheless.

+ rep to you.

DeletedUser16444

teehee i came back. ye alpha, he called loda his human shield on omicron, he thought he was protected because we were on all sides of him, then he got a new account, shadeofhell, and it had a city with a fortress. well, to sum it up, he disbanded alliance and his 'human shield' turned on him and rimmed him right off the map.

And btw, whoever -repp'd me for flaming gerrard, i hope you -rep'd him too, just to be fair :p

DeletedUser

well i am a world wanderer, i died on iota and have been drifting ever since. Rho will be where i settle down :)

DeletedUser

^^

well i am a world wanderer, i died on iota and have been drifting ever since. Rho will be where i settle down :)

hmm...so u were in iota too, i knew i remembered your name from somewhere, which alliance were u in? i think i saw u in some shared forums through pacts

by the way, are these forums meant for insults (at least i take it for insults, not sure if u guys think the same)?
all i see in these forums are players insulting other players, im not only talking about this thread, i am talking about all the others where there are insults,etc

this thread started as a recruitment for the alliance, so how did it get so off to such topics

by the way, im in LoDa and im quite happy about it, u may all attack each other, but i particularly think gerrard is a good leader

DeletedUser16444

by the way, im in LoDa and im quite happy about it, u may all attack each other, but i particularly think gerrard is a good leader

Gerrard WAS a good leader until the last few weeks or LoDa's existence, and then he sucked. And thats what we remember, those last few weeks.

And yes, people insult other people because it gives us something to do, its a fact of life in the External forums of Grepolis, might as well move on :)