New Alliance: The Doves of War

DeletedUser

"Pennipotenti of a pluma -
 Iuguolo vos una"

"Birds of a feather… kill you together"

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking: "WHY should I join The Doves of War?"

What a stupid question. You're an idiot.

The Doves of War is the alliance for all the best of the rest of Iota.

Positioned in the center of the heart of the left-hand core of Iota, the Doves are currently solely made up of some of the top 13 players in the world.

If you too want to be some of the top 13 players in the world… we may be the alliance for you.

--------

We currently have the HIGHEST average per-member score of any alliance in the world.

If you too want to be extremely averagely high… we may be the alliance for you.

--------

Our membership fees are extremely reasonable, totally tax deductible, and invalid only where prohibited by law.

If you want membership fees that are both reasonable and usually legal… we may be the alliance for you.

---------

We are totally incapable of digesting gravel. We know this for a fact.

If you too are totally incapable of digesting gravel… we may be the alliance for you.

----------

We are located on a lot of little islands… many of which are suspiciously similar in shape… all of which are currently located in Iota.

If you're located in Iota, we're probably the alliance for you.

If you don't play in Iota… and have no plans to play in Iota… we MAY not be the right alliance for you.

Only you can judge whether or not you are playing in Iota.

-----------

Okay… a bit more about our alliance:

We're a democracy… a round table so to speak… like the Knights of Old…. but hopefully with less dysentery.

Every member is important. Every member is valuable.

If you want to pretend you're important and valuable… we're probably the alliance for you.

---------------

Our motto is: "IF WE WANTED TO, YOU KNOW WE COULD."

There will be NO pressure to join mission after mission… we'll have volunteer missions of course, and act in concert when we can and when we want, but first and foremost we'll be a support system for each other. A low intensity alliance for those who need a rest from something we all do for relaxation.

We're not looking for noobs, refugees, dweebs, intensity-wackjobs, nut-cases, SIM-lovers, war-mongers, angry Amish folk or anyone who thinks its cool to breed miniature cocker-spaniels. Its not.

We ARE looking for good players who don't take the game too seriously… players who know the rules and can play & support each other.

Its a game - not a second job.

We won't rule the entire world… but we'll rule our corner of it… and we'll have a good time doing it.

Visit our alliance profile for more info…. or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

BattleBirds Inc.
PO box 72929 -292
29292 West Walla Walla Way
Walla Walla, Washington 99362

:pro: I hope... otherwise ignore this post

DeletedUser

Unfortunately that email was already taken by a Chicken-Rights Organization promoting canned processed pork by-products.

Anyway... I've decided not to promote the alliance with an offsite email, webpage or amusement theme park.

After all, I've already received over 15,000 applications for membership... almost half of the applications from players not currently incarcerated.

DeletedUser

lmao rooster you are a genius

i was really loling at your alliance profile

and this of course
so with that said
WE'RE PROBERLLY THE ALLIANCE FOR YOU

DeletedUser

lmao rooster you are a genius

i was really loling at your alliance profile

and this of course
so with that said
WE'RE PROBERLLY THE ALLIANCE FOR YOU

Thankz Cabz!

I'd offer you membership... but I don't think you'd meet our upper limits of mediocrity.

If you could work at being worse, we could have a spot for you on either the Entertainment Committee or in our special task force researching what possible usefulness can we find in the little icons you can add to your post.

DeletedUser

lol will + rep you when i can mate what icons things like theese :D:):;):(:p:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::heh::eek::cool::(SW)(D):pro::pro:: lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well... I don't like em and they're pretty much RUINING the Grepolis Experience for me.

DeletedUser

They're forum bling designed by this smiley sporting a grill. You know...this one :Angry:

DeletedUser

Well... you know what jennesis?

:Angry: needs to be kicked in his :eek: (W) :eek: so hard that his (Res)(Res) pop out his mouth.

Okay.. that was harsh....

Sigh... I guess I could start using the bird icon... maybe make it MY thing.

What do you think Cabz? is it a thing?

DeletedUser

a "THANG"!!!!!!!!!

Damn.... its a thang. I am such a dweeb.... I don't think they're going to allow me into the Doves of War....

DeletedUser

DoW fail

Freedom own

get rid of DoW and join Legion II rooster!

Last edited by a moderator: