new alliance

DeletedUser

there is a new alliance called Death Reaper anyone can join just contact buzzer1998 we are in oceans 47,57 and 76 you need to have at least 300 points and to be active

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13702

Not to be the skeptic but you need to provide a lot more information about this...

DeletedUser

Any recruitment requirements?

I don't want to sound arrogant, but this will help you get more and better members ;)

DeletedUser13702

Alright, I'm just going to make things easier on everyone. These are the things you should have when you're looking to recruit for alliances.
---Minimum requirements
---How the alliance is going to be run
---Where you are located
---Anything else you can think of that would be good to include

And two others, 46 and 76 are way too far apart to be making a good alliance. Also, if you're going to add any of these things in, I suggest editing your original post so that people aren't scrolling down through a conversation to find things.

Not trying to be an *** but just putting in some constructive criticism...

DeletedUser

i don't care if 47 and 76 are miles apart it's not my fault for that some random guy invited someone from all the way over there and now we have loads of people in ocean 76 :supermad:

DeletedUser

ofc its your fault. You're the leader , right ? You gave this random guy permition to invite people, so ....

DeletedUser

Just to let everyone know, our alliances may be merging soon.

DeletedUser

they will not be merging because he tried to get my allaince to merge into his but mine is way stronger