New Alliance

DeletedUser

Hi all,

You may know me from worlds such as Iota, Mu, Nu and Xi. In Mu I ran a fairly successful alliance called The Empire which controlled ocean 44 before finally merging into Noxious Immortals.

I will be setting up a new alliance here and will be looking for some people to join me before the world starts. I am yet to decide on a name or direction but will look for some interest first.

Gronbeck has agreed to join me in setting this up, I will add some more details in the next 24 hours, but if you want to join private message me here or message me ingame on either Mu, Nu or Xi.

Name
Lynx
Direction
South East O55
Alliance limit
We will be looking for a good core (Currently at 15). Will cap out at around 40
Requirements
Active
Loyal
Aggressive
Willing to Learn

All players will be expected to meet minimum requirements, and will be expected to help the alliance not burden it. New players are welcome to apply but you will need to demonstrate quickly that you can learn, all the help will be here and if you listen you will prosper.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck, I hope you stick to your elite promises, however.

DeletedUser

Most people saw how I did things in Mu. I would like to think we did well there, we were not on the same level as NaTaRaJa or NI but I would of been confident against anyone else.

DeletedUser10963

think most players will be dedicated to xi. but good luck

DeletedUser

id join. I like playing with you and i wouldnt mind adding this world to my list:D
but what are the speed settings? anyone?

DeletedUser

eh thats not bad. i prefer 3. i lovee theta.

I suppose with ETA gone now,
Nu Speed 1
Xi is going well and Leadership is well covered, I could try this world.

you got me on Skype, I'de be interested as long as no leadership positions or anything, would want to just be a normal player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12571

Theta is Speed 1. (facepalm)

I suppose with ETA gone now,
Nu Speed 1
Xi is going well and Leadership is well covered, I could try this world.

you got me on Skype, I'de be interested as long as no leadership positions or anything, would want to just be a normal player.
Theta is speed 3, TK.

DeletedUser

No arrogant players or smack talkers allowed. I would much rather fight those people than be associated with them. My main focus is recruiting players who put the alliance first and respect other members. Members should feel like they are personally being attacked whenever an ally is being attacked and they should feel like allies' conquests are their own. My goal is to play the game with a talented tight-knit alliance that does the best it can. If your main concern is being #1, do not apply. We will earn whatever rank we get. We will not recruit for it.

This alliance may or may not be for you. Either way, best of luck.

DeletedUser

Agreed, I wish you luck.

01. The Counterfeit Revolution
02. Chaos Crusaders
03. Tongue of Fire

DeletedUser

yeah, i'm pretty much anoyed playing MU and i wont make the same mistake twise :)

DeletedUser15240

hey I would like to join, mailing you my application in xi right now

DeletedUser11539

hey I would like to join, mailing you my application in xi right now

Hey, curly123, How are you doing. I will see you in Omicron, when you will be surprised at my alliances success