New Alliance

DeletedUser

No casual players either. We don't need to be #1, or even in the top 12, to make me happy. That would take a long time with our #s. But our players should be in the top 100 or so in the world. Being a friend or intelligent/articulate and having a a nice resume will get you in. But numbers and contribution are what will determine if you get to stay.

Ask not what your alliance can do for you, but what you can do for your alliance. :p

DeletedUser

Reminder to all, recruitment will be closed at the start of the world. Requirements will be on the profile.

Actually not strictly closed but you will see the requirements when we start.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Someone needed to take on the curse, right?

DeletedUser

Oh jeez I wondered why an ex RME member messaged me..........

DeletedUser

Oh jeez I wondered why an ex RME member messaged me..........

Man, I´m so glad you have changed your Sig.
lol that last one must have attracted a lot of testosterone to your alliance:p
The Dogs are going to tear your alliance to pieces.

DeletedUser

The Joke Is :)

I do hope thats a joke.

The only joke I can find in the thread is the way you guys suck up to eachother. You are all MRA´s yet think you have something special.
Daizan contradicts himself to agree with Groeheads stupid analysis of Leadership bestpractice.
MrGlenn would brown nose any alliance with a few more points and Equanamity just trots along behind hanging onto the apron strings.

DeletedUser

MrGlenn would brown nose any alliance with a few more points and Equanamity just trots along behind hanging onto the apron strings.

I would like to know who exactly....

I don't even know why I'm feeding the troll to be honest. It's a recruitment thread, stay on topic please.

DeletedUser

On Topic

I would like to know who exactly....

I don't even know why I'm feeding the troll to be honest. It's a recruitment thread, stay on topic please.

Not an MRA, you claim, yet you have a recruitment thread, please explain.

DeletedUser

How can you be an MRA if you aren't even in the top 12, if you don't have more than 30 members, have an average of 1623 and are rank 3 in ABP alone!

A lot of alliances have recruitment threads, to get there alliance out there and public. Most don't accept every applicant.

DeletedUser

How can you be an MRA if you aren't even in the top 12, if you don't have more than 30 members, have an average of 1623 and are rank 3 in ABP alone!

A lot of alliances have recruitment threads, to get there alliance out there and public. Most don't accept every applicant.

Just because the recruitment program did not work for them does not mean that the philosphy they carry is not of an MRA.
Elite do not beg for members in the Forum.
Tacky tacky tacky.

DeletedUser345

Just because the recruitment program did not work for them does not mean that the philosphy they carry is not of an MRA.
Elite do not beg for members in the Forum.
Tacky tacky tacky.

Um yes they do have recruitment threads;

Nemesis, GrepoHugs are the two best alliances i have ever been in (the latter not the first) and seen, they have recruitment threads because they are premades understand the concepts it is you who is the noob read some guides :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not an MRA, you claim, yet you have a recruitment thread, please explain.

Hmm I don't think I actually claimed anything, you are the first person to mention MRA on the thread. Try explaining your comment "MrGlenn would brown nose any alliance with a few more points" before making more unfounded claims. I will happily take criticism if you can justify it.

I will be quite happy to sort this in game, a quick glance though makes me believe you are just another "Forum Mouth".........