new allience ARMY OF SPARTA

• Thread starter omeromeromeromer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

:Angry: I AM PROUD TO PRESENT THE NEW ALLIENCE ARMY OF SPARTA we are strong in ocean 21 4th place but were haeding to 1st in ocean 12 and 58 you may find a few frinds also in ocean 42, this allience is really active i am on 9/7 day a week you can mail me or mail one of the player my name is omeromeromeromer you may find my a weak player but remember this i had a few cityes and i started a war to protect a refusse it took 9 attacks from 4 players to take my city (my capital) i AM a really expirenced player, i WILL help you in trouble if you dont belive me ask sir isgar the one with about 1000 points or omer or daddytech350, all of thous will tell you, hope you will join.

DeletedUser

Not to be rude, but ARMY OF SPARTA turned into a freakin disaster. Now it's the worst alliance. Elite Olympus Warriors is a heck of a lot better (and always was).

DeletedUser

omer, c'mon.........
we rimmed sir isgar back when you took him as a refugee from mibs, when you were in the ghost pirates (and just called omer).
i believe we were the ones who took your "capitol" as well (along with a few other cities with absolutely no resistance i might add).
then you quit and started another account under the name omeromeromeromer.

i don't mean to call you out publicly, but don't brag about your experience and fighting prowess when you don't have any.
especially regarding battles that you lost very convincingly.

and you are still EOW, what is this army of sparta nonsense??

DeletedUser

Right I did lost big time which is why I said I was a noob and am glad of it. But alot had been learned sense there and I keep a strong army I don't relay on other as much, and you can see that it helps, I am now number one in my ocean even when I started as number 178. I learned tactics and to try and keep my average above 3k points. Also you were out numbering me big time, you had 56,000 points and I had 9k, also all of your alliance helped and it was like 40,000 against 9000. I have no idea why this subject is here does anybody knows?

DeletedUser

yes it's true my alliance fought yours, that's what this game is all about.
this is why players should not be content to be in an alliance with people who will not fight along side them, or come to their aid.

and it's here because you said "i am a really good player" and referred to our battle involving sir isgar (a battle which if i were you, i would want to forget, not publicize).
since you posted this recruitment ad in the "trash talking" section of the forum
i thought i'd act accordingly lol

but congrats to you. i am glad you are sticking with it and improving.
that's also what this game is all about.

DeletedUser

Who pass this to here? I don;t think it is suppose to be here

I was nothing but no I know how to fight:

That was from Jul if you didn't notice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that's the sign of a true warrior.
learn from your mistakes and train train train.......

DeletedUser

I took about 18 attacks from 3 players and they didnt take my capital