New and Old

DeletedUser17045

Hmmm, I don't know what to say to those that don't remember me but to those who do - Hello! Yeah, I've returned to Grepolis and although it's been nearly a year since my last world, I've joined up in Cythera (I'm down in o76 if you want to come pay a visit!) and I'm using this to get reacquainted with Grepolis before a/the next new world (if settings are suitable). I do have plans to form a serious premade for that world as well so keep an eye out for any news relating that in the coming weeks.

Anyway, I'm here, posting, looking to get back into the groove of things. Newer forum goers, feel free to say hi. All the oldies that are still sticking around, if any of you guys could fill me in on what I've missed out on the last year ( a brief summary would be good) I'd appreciate it!

DeletedUser16429

Come to Cheeze... I want your city:D

But really, how have you been?

DeletedUser17045

If you come to my city I will most certainly return the favour ;) Apart from that I've been well. Thanks for asking Nick. Are many of the oldies still around today? I see some new faces, some new colours too. Looks like a fair bit has changed. Am I right?

DeletedUser16429

Yeah tons of stuff has changed... Also most of the oldies are gone or about to leave.

DeletedUser17045

Yeah tons of stuff has changed... Also most of the oldies are gone or about to leave.

Care to give me a quick synopsis of what's happened in the last year? I'm out of the loop and I don't know who is still around or not. It'll take far too much time to actually go and check who is a regular or not. Hahaha

DeletedUser

muttzy and daizan cam back, death wish left (again)
wansythe left, sgt slaughter left, mako is traveling the world or something...... that's about all i can tell you.

DeletedUser

you can assume that i just came back so idk who was here until recently :p

DeletedUser17045

Fair enough - sounds good. Not taking this world that seriously to be honest. I'll have to see how things shape up in the next week or so. I'll be ready for the next decent settings world that comes out though that's for sure!

DeletedUser17045

Getting into any premades?

I'm in the works of creating my own premade thread with all the specifics towards what world we'll be entering in and all that administrative stuff that follows. I'll keep you all posted - just watch the premade sub-forum over the next week or so.