Proposal:Have 2 new awards, 'Public Enemy #1' and 'Criminal Mastermind'

Public Enemy #1:
Level 1: Be in the top 100 players in a world, and lose all your cities
Level 2: Be in the top 50 players in a world, and lose all your cities
Level 3: Be in the top 15 players in a world, and lose all your cities
Level 4: Be in the top 3 players in a world, and lose all your cities
Level 5: Be the #1 player in a world, and lose all your cities

Criminal Mastermind
(One of the awards for doing the most of something in a day)
On Day ___ of Year ____ (player) had the most cities under siege, but didn't lose any.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? NO

Reason: To make new awards to celebrate being rimmed... ;)

Details: Above

Visual Aids: I'm not a graphics designer... I hope someone can help me here.

Balance: None

Abuse Prevention: None

Summary: New Awards for being rimmed

DeletedUser27128

:heh:

Giving some people *cough* not mentioning any names *cough* a chance to brag about how they got rimmed?

DeletedUser31385

I don't think it is a good idea to just hand out awards to people who got rimmed. Some people might be offended.

DeletedUser33530

Are you suggestion we give award only when people in the top 100 get rimmed?

DeletedUser12512

CoD, I suggest you rewrite this idea for Flameinducer so that it actually is something cool. I was all excited when I read the subject line description but the actual requirements aren't something I could see anyone going after

DeletedUser5819

Atticus is for sure the #1 Criminal Mastermind, so you have to make the requirements be something he would do.

:x

luvya atti

DeletedUser49197

CoD, I suggest you rewrite this idea for Flameinducer so that it actually is something cool. I was all excited when I read the subject line description but the actual requirements aren't something I could see anyone going after

this isn't something that you are meant to go after, maybe the second one, but definitely not the first... It's like the award for losing troops without a fight, or losing all your cities within a week of no bp.