New beginnings

JungleBear

Phrourach
Well after an extended break i have decided to come back into grepo world. I played beta for 3 years and when 2.0 came simply just quit with over 150 cities. I was number 1 attacker by over 100,000 points and had redneck women not lived at her pc would of been number 1 player for longer grrrrghh...

I now find myself in paros a 3rd generation world, some things different to beta to get used to and the graphics have definately changed but seems fine up to now. Im building up slowly in 55 and at some point soon will start up our old alliance phenomenon in memory of the greats i once played with..... to name a few qlander, jcb, kingkeever, pirate adam, blazetech, corfuman, jammax etc

good friends till the end.

anyway if anyone in 55 is interested in joining and has 20 months of there lifes to play the game pm me and we shall start the alliance to kill all, with all the knowledge i have from my experience of 3 years in beta.

happy fighting all

regards

bowzer

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Heyy mate,

ahaha I remember you always on the first page :p Don't worry, i'm not a stalker, more of an admirer.

Anyways great to see you're back. Too bad i'm not in your ocean ahaha oh well, what can ya do.

Copy ^_*

DeletedUser16429

*cough* Do you remember siwen??? I know you were still around when I was in phenomenon.

DeletedUser

Otherside of the oceans I think... you wouldn't have known me though.

Do you know what Red-Neck Woman is up to nowadays? She helped me out a lot, wouldn't be half the player I am today without her.

JungleBear

Phrourach
i remember siwen..... and revolt i do indeed il get used to it grrrghhh

siwens account changed hands many times from what i can remember, hell i probabably still know the old password lol from what i remember you came from another world to take over the account nick am i right ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16429

Yeah Gamma, -ach- convinced me to come and I played for god knows how long then I had rl problems. But I remember I had 3/4 of the cities with 250+ ls and 1/8 bri nukes and 1/8 cs cities. I made that account a force! And you remember all the cities the account had. I loved playing on beta.

DeletedUser17088

I remember you Bowser :supermad: stop stealing princess toadstool!

btw you were very hard to beat on castle 4

DeletedUser

Please don't post multiple times in succession - if you have anything else to add, use the edit feature. Believe it or not, it has a function, you messy lot. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

JungleBear

Phrourach
molon labe i like it......something to make my blood boil still after all this time grrgrgh lol

irish i played beta for 3 years before they changed the game. it just went on and on and on...... world wonders came when i quit.probably quit too early but they were still letting new players in beta at the time which was so wrong. we were so far ahead it was frightening but they were some good players in poc. i liked the way they played, a very compact small alliance that worked for each other. respect to them. the rest if i could of been bothered or near enough would of fallen :)

Last edited: