Passed New Building : Arena + Gladiators

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What happens if I already have a arena and I capture a city with an area in it. If you have addressed this already then im sorry for bringing it up again but that should be in the abuse summary or something.

DeletedUser

How about, the player just loses the arena, just like you would lose any building is your city is conquered. If you have two arenas after such a conquer, though, maybe the newer one could be destroyed.

DeletedUser

well if the new one was automatically destroyed and you received resources for it then that would be good

DeletedUser

This idea is unbelievably complex and it's adding something completely different and new to the game. It's essentially a new game within grepolis, and I can't say I'm a fan of this idea.

Nevertheless, some questions.

1) Battle Mechanics? How do the gladiators fight? How do the fights work? How do gladiators gain higher skills stats? What stats/items do they start with? How does a gladiator win a match? What happens to the defeated gladiator? How do gladiators regenerate HP after a match? What kind of weapons are there? Is there Armor? Shields?

2) Money? What is money? What are the winnings? What are the entry fees?

This idea is more complex than any I have seen for grepolis. You need to write 5 pages of explanation, not 1 page. A lot of information and details are missing.

DeletedUser

While it is good, the harsh reality is that what Eclipse said is true. We need to work out the whole system before submitting it.

Rael II

Phrourach
Its a cool Idea
and yes I would like it but this a Greek game not a Roman one

I agree! This is a great idea but it will detract from what is meant to be a Greek game!!!

Maybe you should change it to be the Ancient Olympic games!

Btw is there a roman game?

DeletedUser

Sounds good but 3 culture points sounds pretty scary plus there should be a new premium! Trainer, boosts all of your gladiators stats by 10 percent. BUT to avoid abuse there is a cap at lets say level... 10? 15?

DeletedUser

I like the idea,but instead of gladiators you could send in actual troops. here is the idea from another i posted.

Possibly have a coliseum that just gives you the feel of a battle
losing troops
gaining BP
without going outside of your city but still can attack enemy units that are put into it from cites all around the ocean.

But would have options to the range of points the player wants to compete against.
Ex. I am 4000 and want to compete against other 4000, so as long as my opponent want a 4000 player we are a match hand it puts our units into a normal Grepolis battle.

Also even having to put in so much per unit you use so if you lose you the opponent will gain something.

Will pay 5 resources per unit so 50 units= 250 resources from what you want to pay with or separate pay. 100 wood 100 stone and 50 silver. Now the amount payed could be more or less depending what the devs want it to be.

Ex. I put 100 swordsmen 50 archers and 20 chariots paying 5 resources of which ever you chose into this arena choosing to go against 3000-5000 pointers players, and another player who has 3000 would not know anything of me but the amount of points I have. So that other player puts in so happens to have more units then i have and i lose leaving the other player with 250 resources more for defeating all my units.

DeletedUser

I like the idea,but instead of gladiators you could send in actual troops. here is the idea from another i posted.

Possibly have a coliseum that just gives you the feel of a battle
losing troops
gaining BP
without going outside of your city but still can attack enemy units that are put into it from cites all around the ocean.

But would have options to the range of points the player wants to compete against.
Ex. I am 4000 and want to compete against other 4000, so as long as my opponent want a 4000 player we are a match hand it puts our units into a normal Grepolis battle.

Also even having to put in so much per unit you use so if you lose you the opponent will gain something.

Will pay 5 resources per unit so 50 units= 250 resources from what you want to pay with or separate pay. 100 wood 100 stone and 50 silver. Now the amount payed could be more or less depending what the devs want it to be.

Ex. I put 100 swordsmen 50 archers and 20 chariots paying 5 resources of which ever you chose into this arena choosing to go against 3000-5000 pointers players, and another player who has 3000 would not know anything of me but the amount of points I have. So that other player puts in so happens to have more units then i have and i lose leaving the other player with 250 resources more for defeating all my units.

I disagree, just the gladiators works. You should be able to chose your type of Gladiator not all of those choices should be available however.

DeletedUser

Great idea love it but your gladiator should loose but never die because you don't want to keep loosing culture points.

DeletedUser

ok, seeing that i would rather this idea go through then none at all, i alike it.

DeletedUser

well this game is called "GREpolis" not "ROMcivitas"

based on greece, not rome

DeletedUser

It's just too much. The building system is fine the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.