Passed New Building : Arena + Gladiators

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser441

Maybe each alliance can send 1 of their best member gladiator and have a alliance tournament :)

DeletedUser

what you could do is have them level up so they become stronger,faster etc. so you have a better chance in the arena and as they level up you unlock more and better weapons.
Eg. you start off with a dagger at level 1, at level 2 you get a short sword or axe then at level 3 a net and trident or something like that. You could level up after you had defeated so many gladiators.
Finally it would be better to have it so that you had to pay 1 or 2 cp but instead of your gladiator getting killed he gets knocked out and you can't compete in other tornaments for 2 days while he recovers.

Anmolr

Phrourach
*Bumps*

@Guyus

guyus99 said:
Finally it would be better to have it so that you had to pay 1 or 2 cp but instead of your gladiator getting killed he gets knocked out and you can't compete in other tornaments for 2 days while he recovers.

I have suggested that the Gladiator gets killed to keep the system balanced. And cultural points are rather more expensive

Last edited:

DeletedUser

now I am a bit confused, how do you get your gladiator to be more powerful.. if you can't, it means it is just a gambling game, same as rolling a dice..... so why not a lottery instead

Anmolr

Phrourach
now I am a bit confused, how do you get your gladiator to be more powerful.. if you can't, it means it is just a gambling game, same as rolling a dice..... so why not a lottery instead

It's so to suit the theme of the game, As the theme is war. And, You can get weapons and stats so that you get better chances of winning.

DeletedUser

It's so to suit the theme of the game, As the theme is war. And, You can get weapons and stats so that you get better chances of winning.

You could maybe get better chances by the amount of time and resources you put in initially, then it would also be dependent on the fights you win/lose:).

DeletedUser

Anmolr i love this idea. it will give people something to do when there waiting on an attack or a rebuild of army's.

something to think about, when some one losses a game the player has a time limit to save there fighter 24hours something like this

"you loss the game"

the emperor puts his hand in the air to give the kill or save sigh and he gives

click here to save ............................ click here to kill

to save cost X CP

now this way you can keep the same fighter and grow him.

maybe they can set up your fighter like in the west? each lvl you get points and you set them up as you want. you set the swing of the weapon(high, low, right, left,so on) and the reflex to miss the other fighters swing.

maybe add in bets to pay out to people that are watching the games like if your watching a fort fight?

i really think this idea can add more to the game then most i have seen on this forum.

DeletedUser

That would be awesome, you could have the tournament and the Gladiator who survives all the rounds, (Which include chariot fights, one on one close-quarters, fighting lions, and maybe a long distance), become your Gladiator, then you can choose to fight other Champions around your world, and you get new weapons and armor every time. The reward for beating the other warrior could be depending on what level the Gladiator is for the other person.

DeletedUser

and what if you lose a gladiator? would you have to get another one? and instead of having just one gladiator why not have a team of them? it would be optional to have more than one, but you could have small skirmishes in the arena, instead of having huge casualties outside the walls like guyus99 said.

DeletedUser

you could also put this in the ranking system like BP's like the win:loss ratio of your city wins. and your city losses in gladiator matches.

DeletedUser

and also with the tournament for the gladiators, alliances could have their top gladiators (the ones that have won the most tournaments or had the most victories), would fight the other alliance's grand champion, instead of having those huge wars, or do both :D

DeletedUser

When i saw the title i thought no way but actually it seems pretty good.

Maybe the could be cpu arenas with idfferent difficulty levels for leveled up gladiators to fight in with their level affected by say BP and some training factor?

DeletedUser

I love this idea but I think that there should be a addition to the ranking system called "gladiators." And it is the same as the CP system but instead of Victory Processions it could be battle wins

DeletedUser

I love this idea but I think that there should be a addition to the ranking system called "gladiators." And it is the same as the CP system but instead of Victory Processions it could be battle wins

I agree to that.

DeletedUser

i like the idea of this, but the whole gladiator thing is a distintly roman thing. this is a greek game. perhaps each player could sponsor a hero, who would compete with another player's hero to achieve a labor. would this make it mesh better with a greek culture?

DeletedUser

why not do something like this:
Have the gladiator recruited have one of two types of weapons (blunt) or (sharp) at a set power then, have the speed set at 8, booty at 0, and have the defense against the blunt or sharp weapons random (between 2 - 25). Then give them the option of having two gladiators but the second on costing 1.5 more then the first.
This will make it more like a battle but between two units. If one gladiator is weaker against a certaint type of gladiator and faces that type the gladiator should use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.