new captcha code problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can somebody please explain to me what's going on? When i logged on to the server i usually play in, Olympia, just now i was for the first time ever presented with a so-called 'security' captcha code which i was required to fill in correctly before i could enter the game. The numbers and symbols i was asked to copy were so clear even a baby could have got them right and i did, of course, every time. Yet whenever i clicked to register the result a red bar kept appearing with the words 'wrong captcha code entered' on it. I happen to know without any doubt whatsoever that i got it right every time, which must have been more than half a dozen times. So your captcha code computerised adjudicator is therefore at fault and needs fixing.

Now please, can somebody sort this out for me? I've unvested an enormous amount of my time and, i admit, a certain amount of money in this game and as a loyal player of over two years experience i deserve better than to be denied access to it by a stupid bloody captcha code so-called security system. I thought one's own unique password was supposed to provide all the security necessary so why the extra security which obviously is even more faulty than a dodgy password?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.