New Deal new challenge

DeletedUser

What are you going to do, send your CS from 3 oceans away in 76 up to 84/85? I didn't know Xmortis knew how to do magic. I'm impressed. Although the 40k+ of defense BP I've picked up from you all in a month dosn't really say much for your skill :/

Not that I'm denying I've lost four cities to you all. It's just kind of funny that it took 3 of your players with 20+ cities to do it after 4 weeks of bumbling around in my ocean :)

But listen, I'm not here to be an A hole, I just want people to know what's going on, especially from the side of an alliance that doesn't make a large showing on the forums. Best of luck to you.

DeletedUser

Try to keep it on topic rather than turning it into an insult-flame fest.

Thank you kindly.

DeletedUser

Hello Everybody :) ,

4 months ago i was leaving in Exil.
Synergy disappeared in dust with last sot uae and aoa.
Titanus and Ares as well. Antiochus as well lol

And now what's happen ?

Everybody is now fighting the alliance, no-one wanted to help me to fight.
I created Synergy to fight Phenomen, and everybody was fighting us. After i gave up, everybody decided to fight them :heh:

Ok the War was a challenge,but today the War is a clay pigeons shooting again..

To the Dragons: why dont you balance the world ?:pro:

You are showing your amazing stats, blaming Pheno to go in VM, but now there is no proudness... I understand more the Pheno players leaving in VM, than the sheeps's brains hidden by a dragon's head..

When i look at the map:
VP DJ ML why dont you fight together in O53 ?
POC why dont you join Pheno and conquer south west?
SES X/O i understand you fight Pheno in O65 but why dont you fight the dragons in north?

Phalanx,Stones Cutters, Wake of K, and other Forgotten alliances, do you have a word to say ? dont you Revolt or call your DAD??;)

My post is just to open the debate.

Feel free to debate, or attack me, i am not yet in top 100 defender, Kadja where are you ?

Alright Scheul. I respect you so I'll debate with you for the fun of it.

1) In my humble opinion, DH wasn't about balancing the world. It was about preventing one alliance becoming too much of a powerhouse. In most cases, this will balance the world more. However, to balance Beta a lot of things need to happen. I'm hoping within a year or two, that Beta will be closer to balance but depending on how alliances play their card will tell us that.

2) Your talking about a lot of betrayels within the alliances. Espiecally those who are intricately woven together. This would case the DH to be dismissed and no longer be in existance. I'm not sure, but I don't think DH has that planned at the time being. But if cards are missplaced, DH could be dissolved. But it will be hard to bring the dismissal of DH to happen.

3) Where alliances are in the map isn't everything. Sometimes alliances does not see the need to expand further where you see them expanding. It just happens. While other alliances are planning to grow in another direction. They may have sight into another ocean, that they want. Maybe VP is aiming closer to the RIM since we are a RIM alliance anyhow. I'm not too sure to be honest but throwing it out there for talk.

4) SC... Hm. Their diplomacy reminds me of early game. This I feel will end their existance. I can't see this alliance lasting forever. They are a talented group. I'll give them that. But an alliance fighting on all sides, or practically all sides. Their not letting themselves regroup for the next fight. They are losing the battle in the long-haul even though their short-haul is looking impressive against others. Personally, I give this alliance at tops to exist for one more year before they fold into other alliances. (If they can prove me wrong, I would love it though)

This is my only humble opinion. Please feel free to comment on it. But please remember to be respectful.

DeletedUser

Hello Everybody :) ,

4 months ago i was leaving in Exil.
Synergy disappeared in dust with last sot uae and aoa.
Titanus and Ares as well. Antiochus as well lol

And now what's happen ?

Everybody is now fighting the alliance, no-one wanted to help me to fight.
I created Synergy to fight Phenomen, and everybody was fighting us. After i gave up, everybody decided to fight them :heh:

Ok the War was a challenge,but today the War is a clay pigeons shooting again..

To the Dragons: why dont you balance the world ?:pro:

You are showing your amazing stats, blaming Pheno to go in VM, but now there is no proudness... I understand more the Pheno players leaving in VM, than the sheeps's brains hidden by a dragon's head..

When i look at the map:
VP DJ ML why dont you fight together in O53 ?
POC why dont you join Pheno and conquer south west?
SES X/O i understand you fight Pheno in O65 but why dont you fight the dragons in north?

Phalanx,Stones Cutters, Wake of K, and other Forgotten alliances, do you have a word to say ? dont you Revolt or call your DAD??;)

My post is just to open the debate.

Feel free to debate, or attack me, i am not yet in top 100 defender, Kadja where are you ?

Hurum...I enjoy a good respectable debate. I too shall engage your points.

You ask why PoC did not join Phen and conquer South West...
PoC is by nature resistant to merging. We've never merged into or have had another alliance merge into us. I suppose we're too proud of our hard fought beginnings to give it up when dissolving into another alliance. Phenomen may have been big at the time, but for the majority of our early game we were seperated from them by Mor du Koli, then SoT, then Synergy. A merge would have ruined our structured forums and teams:).

SW was a possible conquest direction. We came close to warring Phalanx a few times, but most of the fun is towards the centre. The top of the hill is more exciting than the surrounding edges no?

True Phenomen initially went into shutdown the moment they got attacked (bar a few players who soldier on despite no support from the great Phen). However Phen is not completely dead yet. It is being munched by DH, but it takes only one leader with enough balls to start the war engine for Phen to reemerge and fight hard.

Will there be backstabbing? I would say not. The DH alliances are integrated too well for it to occur easily. I agree its not impossible, if a million falling outs happened at once, but what would backstabbing profit any of the DH members? We're all tightly packed solid alliances, whos cores are too far to do any real damage...although I have pondered issueing ML an conquest challenge:p.

If things got boring I was going to point out a PoC city between the two cores, and give ML 1 week to take it from PoC. Then maybe the next week PoC can try to take from ML, just for a lark, but we're both busy with Phen. Mind you it would be an epic screen shot...a city with 30,000 biremes...and 25000 light ships incoming with 500 cs:p

DeletedUser

SW was a possible conquest direction. We came close to warring Phalanx a few times, but most of the fun is towards the centre. The top of the hill is more exciting than the surrounding edges no?

I don't know, being at the top of the hill draws a lot of unwanted attention. That what Pheno, Xmortis, UaE, Synergy, AoA, etc. all did. Do you want that type ofattention Niv? ;) I prefer being in the middle of the hill. You have people groveling at your feet for approval to climb the hill or fighting you to get to the top of the hill, but your still fighting up the hill without getting too much attention quite yet. :D (Please note that only two alliances still truly exist today from my list of what alliances did after they hit top of the hill and that's Pheno & X)

DeletedUser

Thanks egod four your honest reply.

Magical1 i mean i was expecting to fight only a couple of alliance. I didnt control the hiring of KoW. They came on board with existing conflicts. It was a mistake to take them: we became a threat and number one target, where as i never crossed their ennemies Past.

Thanks Otis and NivMizzet for the debate.

Otis
1 i appreciated the DH action versus Ph, it helped me breathing
2 "chacun voit midi a sa porte".."every one meet his own opportunities"
3 i wish a "Titan portal" to attacks far ocean.. i consider myself in the center of the world and surrounded
4 SC i dont know them, too far, no famous players i know.

Niv
No Merging politic is totally comprehensive.
Hehe yes center of the would is more exicting, too much for some of them lol, it gives me ideas
Pheno didnt give up, they are still ranked 1, with less players.
No comment on betrayal, but when i first wrote this thread i included SeS X:O in DH ?

Anyway I believe i am just in the center of the world surrounded by Pheno, in the middle of POC VP ML and SOX, what about an Arena of gladiawarriors in my Ocean ? Arena 55

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4) SC... Hm. Their diplomacy reminds me of early game. This I feel will end their existance. I can't see this alliance lasting forever. They are a talented group. I'll give them that. But an alliance fighting on all sides, or practically all sides. Their not letting themselves regroup for the next fight. They are losing the battle in the long-haul even though their short-haul is looking impressive against others. Personally, I give this alliance at tops to exist for one more year before they fold into other alliances. (If they can prove me wrong, I would love it though)

This is my only humble opinion. Please feel free to comment on it. But please remember to be respectful.

Crap Otis if I'm still playign this in a year shoot me. 50 cities is a pain in my butt to manage, half the time I give up halfway through my list and just leave it. In another yaer that'd be 75 or more, at only RNW has the time and patience/no life to deal with that.

It's funny that you think we war too many people, cause last time I checked racking up BP is the way to grow. Our exposure to Pheno is a limited front, where of course we're just pushing them back out of 34 and making some headway in 44. WIth Band of the Red hand/TGSA they're on our North 33 border where maybe 4 or 5 of our players are dedicating maybe 1/4 of what they have against the whole of those 2 alliances. Our entire O24 core and a lot of hte south 33 cities had nothing to do, so warring Phalanx on the other side was a good way to get them active. Of course that exposed that some were just sim farmers, so we booted them so they could go join Phalanx (lol welcomed with open arms despite their "extremely limited" recruiting.)

SC will last as long as our core players decide it's fun to keep playing. We're too active, too strong, and too good organized (weee inside joke) to go anywhere. We have some allies, but having a lot of allies is overrated in this game, and doesn't make it much fun.

The reason we fall in the stats is because we trim the fat, and the alliances that pass us pick up those players, and others who may have a few points, but come war time they're just easy pickings, something we are not interested in having in our ranks.

DeletedUser12662

"Our exposure to Pheno is a limited front, where of course we're just pushing them back out of 34 and making some headway in 44. WIth Band of the Red hand/TGSA they're on our North 33 border where maybe 4 or 5 of our players are dedicating maybe 1/4 of what they have against the whole of those 2 alliances. Our entire O24 core and a lot of hte south 33 cities had nothing to do, so warring Phalanx on the other side was a good way to get them active." - GustoTN

Elsewhere, members of SC have often used the multiple war datum as proof of phalanx incompetence. Is usually goes something like, "We're at war with 5 different alliances. You're just fighting us (erroneous, but beside the point). If you had any skill at all you'd be doing so much better."

This quote implies that line of reasoning is knowingly false, that top members of SC do not in fact believe their conflicts elsewhere are having a significant impact on their ability to wage war with Phalanx. I may have to refer to this in the future.

DeletedUser

Crap Otis if I'm still playign this in a year shoot me. 50 cities is a pain in my butt to manage, half the time I give up halfway through my list and just leave it. In another yaer that'd be 75 or more, at only RNW has the time and patience/no life to deal with that.

It's funny that you think we war too many people, cause last time I checked racking up BP is the way to grow. Our exposure to Pheno is a limited front, where of course we're just pushing them back out of 34 and making some headway in 44. WIth Band of the Red hand/TGSA they're on our North 33 border where maybe 4 or 5 of our players are dedicating maybe 1/4 of what they have against the whole of those 2 alliances. Our entire O24 core and a lot of hte south 33 cities had nothing to do, so warring Phalanx on the other side was a good way to get them active. Of course that exposed that some were just sim farmers, so we booted them so they could go join Phalanx (lol welcomed with open arms despite their "extremely limited" recruiting.)

SC will last as long as our core players decide it's fun to keep playing. We're too active, too strong, and too good organized (weee inside joke) to go anywhere. We have some allies, but having a lot of allies is overrated in this game, and doesn't make it much fun.

The reason we fall in the stats is because we trim the fat, and the alliances that pass us pick up those players, and others who may have a few points, but come war time they're just easy pickings, something we are not interested in having in our ranks.
HA SC lasting for much longer is a joke. You screw over most of your allies. Betrayal earns you no respect. You even screwed over TeA while Mike62 was there. TeA in turn started waring you but facing many enemies (including ML? Cant remember) started failing. One more betrayal and you guys are screwed...even more lol. Good luck though, after a few hits back and forth you guys do have it somewhat together.

DeletedUser

Riggghttt prabha, we screwed over Mike...the guy who was working backdoor deals with our common enemy, trying to get the to make peace with TeA and in return TeA would help them against SC...
When we found that out that's when we made the decision to wipe out TeA, an alliance we had tried sooooo hard to stay friends with but time and time again Krust/Mike had blown it for their entire alliance. Straws break camel's backs...So please don't refer to things you have absolutely no knowledge of.

btw.. band of red hand/tgsa merge into other alliances to rebuild after getting walloped, and then bail and restart wars. Talk about alliances for which I have no respect...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Riggghttt prabha, we screwed over Mike...the guy who was working backdoor deals with our common enemy, trying to get the to make peace with TeA and in return TeA would help them against SC...
When we found that out that's when we made the decision to wipe out TeA, an alliance we had tried sooooo hard to stay friends with but time and time again Krust/Mike had blown it for their entire alliance. Straws break camel's backs...So please don't refer to things you have absolutely no knowledge of.

btw.. band of red hand/tgsa merge into other alliances to rebuild after getting walloped, and then bail and restart wars. Talk about alliances for which I have no respect...
We did not run. We did not hide. We accepted defeat but we didnt use it to rebuild. We simply got bored because of ML's way of doing things was very strict and controled burn had way to many pacts around our area to keep it fun.

I was right there when it happened. TeA, SC, and TGSA were fighting together (if memory serves correctly I believe it mightve been ML? Not sure) and on our end all we heard was SC turned on TeA. TeA was a loyal ally to TGSA and we helped them the best we could with ML on our backs After a while we couldn't keep it up and eventually TGSA disbanded and like most wars in the grepo happen we ended up joining ML. BotRH is not running from their problem with you, their doing damn good with you guys.

Maybe take your own advice to not speak of what you do not know.

DeletedUser

Band of The Red Hand merged becuase, SC deleted the pact they had with ML.This happended when Zolen wasnt in SC a few days ago.Also i beleive SC and ML, are skirmishing.

DeletedUser

Band of The Red Hand merged becuase, SC deleted the pact they had with ML.This happended when Zolen wasnt in SC a few days ago.Also i beleive SC and ML, are skirmishing.

Zolen disbanded the pact with ML over a small issue in which neither alliance would back down over. Many in SC were not happy with Zolen's questionable moves, including one of SC's ex-leaders llohll. She brought over a bunch that were with here from SC and have formed the alliance WINNING.

ML, in response to SC cancelling on us, absorbed one of SC's enemies in a step to boolster up it's foothold in an area where we had left completely free for SC to grow in. Now there is some border skirmishing with nothing major happening, or nothing official being announced.

SC has now been left with zero friends. ML was their closest tie to Dragon Heads. Now that they have severed that tie, they are left alone, just like they seem to like it.

DeletedUser

Zolen disbanded the pact with ML over a small issue in which neither alliance would back down over. Many in SC were not happy with Zolen's questionable moves, including one of SC's ex-leaders llohll. She brought over a bunch that were with here from SC and have formed the alliance WINNING.

ML, in response to SC cancelling on us, absorbed one of SC's enemies in a step to boolster up it's foothold in an area where we had left completely free for SC to grow in. Now there is some border skirmishing with nothing major happening, or nothing official being announced.

SC has now been left with zero friends. ML was their closest tie to Dragon Heads. Now that they have severed that tie, they are left alone, just like they seem to like it.

To anonymous person who de-repped me for this: This is the reason the pact broke. I was directly involved in the talking between Zolen and ML. So come out of your hiding and front up with your "real" reason for the pact breaking or leave these forums.