Milestones New Delos Milestones

DeletedUser

Prolly my bad. I thought the milestone was 1K. Turns out its not and I can think of a few others who could end up overtaking Graeme before he reaches 2K. We still haven't been listed for TBP.

DeletedUser

One thing at a time then. Lacking Diplomacy hit the 25K Alliance Total BP milestone a couple of days ago. If you check my post with the screenshots, you'll see one to confirm that, MrP.

Cheers.

Finton.

DeletedUser29066

obviously not busy enough as u seem to have time to post in almost every thread in almost every new world and many older ones as well ... we'll try to keep u even busier .. LOL;)

DeletedUser31161

what do you mean.

-I play in Athens. I am going to make the best comeback you will ever see from 30k falling to 5k then back to 70k then to falling to 50k then to 100k then falling to 5k. Now i am going to pown. My city needs 2 more days to conquer and then i will be conquering non stop. I am gonna make it to 200k in less than 3 months
-I play in troy. Currently i am in a war where i am pwning in less than 1 week i will conquer my first city and the founder of our enemies. I have got to 280 bp all from abp. Thats good with about 40 10k cities around me.
-I play in Delos as you can see. Even after that treacherous smithy got me to rock bottom.
-I play in the new world. I will not say much though

DeletedUser

A bird who knows that he should list the records and not make them ;)

DeletedUser

Hey Mr P, please put LD in for the 50K Total BP milestone. Hit that in the last day :D

DeletedUser5554

To clear up the question mark at DBP Beyond Zero was the first to have 500 I believe