New Delta Mod

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am your new mod, Feel free to just call me Drac. This is my first time being a mod but dont use that as a reason to misbehave. If you have any requests ( have a thread stickied ect) have an issue with an infraction or feel Ive been unjust message me privately, please do not whine about it on the forums.

That being said I will be spending a fair amount of time reading your posts so you may as well introduce yourselves below.

DeletedUser

I'll treat them fairly.... come on peaple post, I dont bite...very hard.

DeletedUser

You seem to be a brave soul to post in delta, nobody in Delta has worked up the courage to post here yet :( am I that scary?

DeletedUser

I think your name, your signature and you avvy kind of scared them off. :D

DeletedUser

I don't play in Delta either but welcome and hi nonetheless.

Mayhap they are daylight creatures here rather than nocturnal?

DeletedUser

Welcome drac, hopefully we wont be dealing with eachother much lol :)

DeletedUser

That would be nice, but id like to deal with you for posative reasons as well not just to give infractions.

DeletedUser

Well i just so happen to play in Delta, hi drac, hope you have a good time sucking the blood, oops I mean to say noobness, out of people. Have a fun time being a mod :)

DeletedUser

Welcome drac,

Just to give you alittle heads up.. Delta forums are usually quiet. You dont get the real Feel of whats going on in this world. Usually the top alliances dont post on these forums. We like to keep our business in house..But anyway, Welcome.

DeletedUser

I Guess that makes my job easier... but who said I wanted an easy job. Anyhow happy posting to all those who do choose to post here.

DeletedUser

Drac there are so many wars going on in delta you have no idea. The action is hot and heavy and all you are going to get is maybe 1% of the action being posted here...

DeletedUser

yes I agree...Really the entire world is at war, kind of like Beta with Phonemen if you are in Beta(don't, but I see the forums). But we like to keep it a little quieter here in Delta

DeletedUser

I Guess that makes my job easier... but who said I wanted an easy job. Anyhow happy posting to all those who do choose to post here.

Well you will want to watch the TFP vs DoA threads Tibs and Imerica usually end up flaming G.R.O.M(think Gibbow closed like 3 of them...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you will want to watch the TFP vs DoA threads Tibs and Imerica usually end up flaming G.R.O.M(think Gibbow closed like 3 of them...)

Already felt the heat and warned them to cool it before outright flameing breaks out. Im online far to often for you guys to get away with to much:cool: (sorry about the edit, meant to hit the quote button)