New Delta Mod

DeletedUser

That you do, so far I havnt had to do to much so keep up the good work guys :)

DeletedUser

Hello You can just call me Marine, im quite new but i do truly enjoy this game. I am leader and founder of the Forgotten Templars in the Delta world. Welcome glad to have you on board!

DeletedUser3613

hey drac i used to play delta :p

congrtats on the mod job mate, i hope this wont cut into our killing time

DeletedUser

I play Delta!!! I am Megan and I am recruiter for one of the top alliances. I hope you enjoy your job and I think we all behave well! At least some of us :)

DeletedUser6029

DRAC:cool:

Still here I see. Thought you died :p
quit scaring your flock for goodness sakes!!!!!

DeletedUser6029

yeah....welllllll, I know there is stuff in the works. Maybe you can tell me what the opposite of God, Titan, and hero is in greek mythos :D

DeletedUser

by D and D - I hope you are referring to Dungeons and Dragons, and if so, we play on Thursday nights.

See you at the table. I still can't believe you choose the elf...but then again, I was a hobbit bard...

jack116798

Phrourach
must say hello . but do wonder why you let the Delta forums go a lot further than the Epsilon ones ?. you have people openly talking about double accounts & personal insults in every second post . that is why no one will post in the forums here . It is a pity that you can not post here without the abuse of a few .

DeletedUser

Delta is usually pretty silent if I ran down every single post I would end up deleting all of them and nobody would want to post in Delta, I take out the Lions share of rule breaking posts and anything I deem inappropriate, if you have an issue with a post you should report it.

Drac

DeletedUser6029

must say hello . but do wonder why you let the Delta forums go a lot further than the Epsilon ones ?. you have people openly talking about double accounts & personal insults in every second post . that is why no one will post in the forums here . It is a pity that you can not post here without the abuse of a few .
Epsilon is filled with a bunch of babies who complain about everything.....

jack116798

Phrourach
my reference was to personal attacks & as the forum here & epsilon has gone dead you may need to look at it .some play the game for fun like I do & others just come in here to insult people . I like the .. whos doing what & stat propaganda but the personal insults just make us stop logging in .& yes "Epsilon is filled with a bunch of babies who complain about everything.....". but the king is gone there so not much we can do .

jack116798

Phrourach
& to the person that -repped me . I can look in the mirror as I do not make personal attacks & keep my posts to the facts .

DeletedUser

If insults are becoming a problem in worlds that a Moderator is not currently showing you can always contact a Titan/God, or Report the post. ;)

DeletedUser

Welcome to the quiet game:) (I already lost)
Hope you enjoy delta! lol. Dont feel bad, everyone is just as lost as you. (okay maybe just half) and the other half preted they dont. Welcome to my madness.

Oh yeah and I am Merry, and as you can see I am a girl, I am less shy than the rest of the gang:) I can out chat ya all day, so I will only pipe in if I think my input could help ya at all. Such as my last post in OTC, Dune is a reallllllll character:) Gotta love delta!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi drac sorry i am like 9 months late but welcome and my names Will hope u have fun enjoy the drama and quietness go ares lol

DeletedUser

Welcome and congratulations on your position. I doubt you'll have much to do though, this whole forum is dead and this section is extremely inactive.

~Bckc

DeletedUser

Well considering I have been here for months it makes sense the new delta mod thread would be kinda dead...

DeletedUser

Hi Drac, as you can tell, I am the loud mouth chick of the bunch. Not scared to post, just been drilling away in other threads.You've been keeping up well, I was just testing:) Id say you can handle the bunch....haha, especially now that "not to be mentioned" is gone....

So is this the first world youve been a Mr. Mod? If not do you mod elsewhere as well currently?