New Delta Mod

DeletedUser

Currently this is the only place I mod however I am currently in the off season of my job so I will likely apply for more moderation duties though I may go into in game moderation as well.

DeletedUser15049

I would like to raise a concern. It relates to the fact you have allowed players to swear on these forums at other players. I also like to know why you feel it is ok for players to make insults about people and their nationality yet not make a reference in slang to someone being 'KFC'?

Also - do you play on this server in an account? I heard you did. If so should you be moderating ingame when it involves adjudicating?

DeletedUser

Your posts have clearly stated a player worked at KFC
Your posts have clearly stated two players "sign on"

YOU have instigated personnel slurs on characters, but come crying wolf ?

Well we know what happens to sheep when the wolf is about :)

People in glass houses should not throw stones.

DeletedUser15049

Your posts have clearly stated a player worked at KFC
Your posts have clearly stated two players "sign on"

YOU have instigated personnel slurs on characters, but come crying wolf ?

Well we know what happens to sheep when the wolf is about :)

People in glass houses should not throw stones.

3 wonders lost, another retained through a cheat and still they want to PRETEND to be a QUALITY ALLIANCE...welcome to the SatRat north.

My posts were a response. You guys are not big on that thinking though. I've retained every copy and will gladly forward them to the community manager since you guys want to play it both ways. Guess like every little wannabe bullyboy you are not too good on taking responsibility though are you?

As far as the usual pap goes.

A. I did not state anyone worked at KFC. You all did. I said someone was KFC. As in the slang expression.
B. I said this after being told I was a manic depressive/bi polar. I pointed out how vile it was to make such comments in the context they were made and in doing so I made the comment about someone behaving 'KFC' : in short 'cheap trash' (think of a KFC diet and you will get it).
C. I referred to you being a layabout after you made remarks such as 'gobsh...' and every other lovely remark that emanates from your idle mouth. It was also after you slaughtered my nationality.
D. If we are sheep what does that make your alliance? Grass?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway...back to the mod. Is there a mechanism for dealing with someone being foul mouthed and racist about my nationality or do I have to refer it to a higher moderation?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Show me the "slaughtered my nationality" bit ?
Think if you read what was said, it does nothing of the sort.

I been around the block a bit and must say this KFC "slang Expresion" whats that then ?

I will stand up for any thing i have said, i dont need to hide as i have not broken any forum rules and where one may have been breached it has been fairly moderated.

You could always come to skype and i will really give you some thing to go with to the police with. lol

DeletedUser

I would like to raise a concern. It relates to the fact you have allowed players to swear on these forums at other players. I also like to know why you feel it is ok for players to make insults about people and their nationality yet not make a reference in slang to someone being 'KFC'?

Also - do you play on this server in an account? I heard you did. If so should you be moderating ingame when it involves adjudicating?

He is a Forum Moderator and has no In-Game power. If you have a problem with something that is said on the forum please report the post and I'm sure a moderator will get back with you.

If there is anything relating to the in-game play I'd recommend sending in a support ticket so your in-game moderator can have a look at the situation.

~ Lane

DeletedUser15049

Show me the "slaughtered my nationality" bit ?
Think if you read what was said, it does nothing of the sort.

I been around the block a bit and must say this KFC "slang Expresion" whats that then ?

I will stand up for any thing i have said, i dont need to hide as i have not broken any forum rules and where one may have been breached it has been fairly moderated.

You could always come to skype and i will really give you some thing to go with to the police with. lol

I could always 'come to skype and (you) will really give (me) some thing to go with to the police. lol' (end quote)

Can this player be removed from this community for this? This is threatening behaviour allied to the rest of his approach whenever I post.

DeletedUser

I think this is just hilarious. I come to talk to Drac and bring the ___________ with me lol....shame on me, huh?

Well anyways @ Drac, thatd be cool, i think youd be a great in game mod! Must be nice having seasons of work haha:)

But yeah the only KFC post I seen for the record, is Dune trashing my first job because he cared enough to know who I am to go find me in facebook, and see at one time that was a job of mine. Too bad I had a first job, huh? shux....I am sorry someone swore at you Dune, after all your trash talk, i thought youd be able to take what you dish out! wow.....
Also Dune, talkin about how we use cheating etc....How do you think half of those WWs were stole from us u multi colored rainbow you;) I congratulate PHILNEY for tolerating you so you can also claim victory. Must be proud....Oh and while I am at it, I congratulate Harbs.....They did rise to the occassion, however HWC tarried with the same old stooping qualities.

DeletedUser

While I am at it, bahh bahh black sheep.....have you any....I wont finish that bc we all know ya dont haha

DeletedUser

Well drac nice to have u here...GL with al the scum(i dont have to name,you know who u are)..
Keep frosty,cheers Admir

DeletedUser

But its perfectly fine to call people "morons" "idiots" whenever you feel its okay.

DeletedUser

Vigoran, why are you always calling people morons? ....sigh.... if you keep it up I will be forced to take more of your cities. I did notice now that I am actually playing I am not receiving so many visits (any for that matter) from your troops....we have to face our fears.

DeletedUser

For starters I would never allow anyone to swear, if there is swearing its because its not been reported, I always deal with reported posts in a timely fashion. As for slang insults I cannot possibly be expected to know every slang from every region, if you see slang terms that are offensive report it and let me know what it means so I can improve at my job. You may have noticed I deleted many posts, this is not a delta trash talk forum and as such everything deleted was widely of topic. I am fine with you posting questions about me here but if it doesn't regard me or a question to me it shouldn't be here.

DeletedUser

so any worlds in particular ya have in mind? Hero worlds, new ones, etc?

DeletedUser15049

For starters I would never allow anyone to swear, if there is swearing its because its not been reported, I always deal with reported posts in a timely fashion. As for slang insults I cannot possibly be expected to know every slang from every region, if you see slang terms that are offensive report it and let me know what it means so I can improve at my job. You may have noticed I deleted many posts, this is not a delta trash talk forum and as such everything deleted was widely of topic. I am fine with you posting questions about me here but if it doesn't regard me or a question to me it shouldn't be here.

There were reports on the following:

1. Derogatory remarks about me having a bi-polar disorder in a very demeaning and degrading way. I pointed out I do not have such an illness but others do. That seeing it portrayed in such a personalised assault on someone was quite offensive to anyone with a sense of decency. It ain't the stone age.
2. A comment made about my nationality and how we are 'ruled by the English' and have our 'heads up their a...s'.
3. Comments titled 'Gobsh...' and 'twat'.
4. A series of rather offensive portrayals of me as a person and not related to the game in any sense whatsover.

You have let all of the above take place without sanction as far as I can see. It still goes on. In fact it is what is making it all toxic. I'm human. When people call you a liar, mentally ill, slaughter your nationality/identity, make comments about your life outwith this game, etc etc etc...then watch the same little group have the nerve to come here and play nicey nicey to the mod who does sweet fa about it sort of rubs salt in the wounds. I've given up reporting since nothing is done here on any of it. I'll make this public and then in future seek a higher moderation. I've experienced your idea of moderation.

An example is here. I responded to Vigoran and it was deleted. The point was made in my response and should have been left for others to read. There is a world of a difference between calling foul mouthed idiocy and moronic behaviour for what it is - and having all the antics I am seeing every time I post a view here. Enough is enough.

DeletedUser

1. Derogatory remarks about me having a bi-polar disorder in a very demeaning and degrading way. I pointed out I do not have such an illness but others do. That seeing it portrayed in such a personalised assault on someone was quite offensive to anyone with a sense of decency. It ain't the stone age.
2. A comment made about my nationality and how we are 'ruled by the English' and have our 'heads up their a...s'.
4. A series of rather offensive portrayals of me as a person and not related to the game in any sense whatsover.

You have let all of the above take place without sanction as far as I can see. It still goes on. In fact it is what is making it all toxic. I'm human. When people call you a liar, mentally ill, slaughter your nationality/identity, make comments about your life outwith this game, etc etc etc...then watch the same little group have the nerve to come here and play nicey nicey to the mod who does sweet fa about it sort of rubs salt in the wounds. I've given up reporting since nothing is done here on any of it. I'll make this public and then in future seek a higher moderation. I've experienced your idea of moderation.

An example is here. I responded to Vigoran and it was deleted. The point was made in my response and should have been left for others to read. There is a world of a difference between calling foul mouthed idiocy and moronic behaviour for what it is - and having all the antics I am seeing every time I post a view here. Enough is enough.
Hows this, Ingame your a loser. Quit your crying and be a man. YOU are the one that degrades and applies name calling young man, the reasons why mods do nothing is because they see you do it as well. Quit placing blame and accept that you are part of the problem. signed "the onion"

DeletedUser5270

You are the problem. When will you realize that if you are abrupt and offensive then people will respond in kind. People reap what they sow and you have been sowing a lot of malice. Stop insulting people and they will stop insulting you. Now all you are doing is starting the process of attacking the moderator.

I sincerely hope that one day you are permanently banned from these forums as they will be a better place without you.

DeletedUser

@imperica....you really dont realize what an idiot you seem to be do you? the rest of your mates are Zombies...but they know it and keep quiet in these situations. You have gotten beat...to death and you are the saddest compilation the server has ever seen and still you plunge on mindlessly, and oblivious to the fool you are making of yourself. Do yourself a favor....and fade into obscurity.

DeletedUser

Hows this, Ingame your a loser. Quit your crying and be a man. YOU are the one that degrades and applies name calling young man, the reasons why mods do nothing is because they see you do it as well. Quit placing blame and accept that you are part of the problem. signed "the onion"

V2 be quiet for a change no one takes u serious we all know what kind of person u r