New Delta Supreme Ruler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser441

Tygaland claims that he is the Delta Supreme ruler. I say lets vote for someone else! No self voting:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As the beacon of light that is my reign shines upon Tigris Altaica, you can already see the rats scurrying for the shadows to wallow in their squalor and plot to bring darkness back to the world.

As Tigris Altaica moves into a renaissance there will always be luddites looking to hold the world back. These bitter and backward people should be ignored as our world moves forward under the watchful eye of the Supreme Ruler. Me.

Strength to Tigris Altaica! Prosperity for all Altaicans!

DeletedUser

This shall not be tolerated. You can expect an angry letter in your inbox soon. :mad:

DeletedUser

Not sure who you're talking to, but threats aren't tolerated. You shall be seeing any mail sent to me from you or your misguided cohorts returned to you inside a burning bag of doggy do do.

DeletedUser

***NEWS FLASH***

Due to spammy entries and off topic discussions it has come to a conclusion and the NEW and UNDISPUTED SUPREME RULER OF DELTA!! is none other than Remorce. If there is any qualms about this please post your complaint in this thread following this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.