New Demons strategy

DeletedUser

Ah yeah, it sucks. In Carphi I ended up having 12 slots without being to siege anyone. Half of the server resorted to found cities in the meantime :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well i'm happily sitting on two cities killing sieges and killing mantis/harpies. Not a lot but i'm doing my bit!

303b1b1a99ab990a3f5d543798923bb9.png

DeletedUser

I remember on abdera; after the roman event, there was a 2k player on my island with a max erinyes nuke, it was completely impractical and outright stupid for a 2k player to have it.

In all fairness to inno, there are so many people that spam the event and use up tons of gold, many buy gold purely for the events. They must be 'rolling in it'; yet at their gain, we lose the chance to play a world properly.

DeletedUser

problem is we are all addicted to the game, well I am, I have been quitting for the last 2 worlds, but yet still here

DeletedUser

I log on, and get a message from an alliance mate saying "I'm under siege!"

I open to reaad and there's only 3 hours left in the siege left

Demons appear to have got one back

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember on abdera; after the roman event, there was a 2k player on my island with a max erinyes nuke, it was completely impractical and outright stupid for a 2k player to have it.

In all fairness to inno, there are so many people that spam the event and use up tons of gold, many buy gold purely for the events. They must be 'rolling in it'; yet at their gain, we lose the chance to play a world properly.

I agree, its ruined the game & changed the way a conquest world operates.

I remember when getting a God nuke was a difficult achievement & took a long time.

DeletedUser

problem is we are all addicted to the game, well I am, I have been quitting for the last 2 worlds, but yet still here

We had the same from a guy saying he was at work all day and we had less than 3 hours to break the siege. Which by this time was heavily packed with defences. He then starts mouthing off in the forums saying he has a life outside of Grepolis...lol.

DeletedUser

We had the same from a guy saying he was at work all day and we had less than 3 hours to break the siege. Which by this time was heavily packed with defences. He then starts mouthing off in the forums saying he has a life outside of Grepolis...lol.

Is there really one?

I have got 6 weeks laid on my back playing this now, just had a back operation so can't do much else, besides spamming forum threads, farming and just being annoying

DeletedUser

Captain Smoker from the alliance Full Metal Jacket has lost the city Chaos to ValkyrieofValhalla. today at 12:19

Sad, sad, sad day. This goes to show you: No sleep in Grepo!!

DeletedUser48212

Captain Smoker from the alliance Full Metal Jacket has lost the city Chaos to ValkyrieofValhalla. today at 12:19

Sad, sad, sad day. This goes to show you: No sleep in Grepo!!

And my girl is playing it as her 3rd world and only simming here. Damn proud of her, hah. Well, she is as good as me now so it figures lol.

DeletedUser

Simming with 7 cities and top 50 in ABP?

How stupid are you?

DeletedUser

just shows how bad your alliance is

Does it? I don't feel any shame in someone with 7 cities (6 at the time) getting a city from us. Val is good player, and cities get taken. I don't think we're bad because she got one from us, but it is idiotic so suggest she is simply playing this server as a hobby

DeletedUser33512

she got the job did she, dam I wondered why I was rejected :( now i know

Damn straight. You're not committed enough Graeme :p, need to put those shifts in. Now if you played five worlds at once, you'd be a shoe in.