New Demons strategy

DeletedUser

No, Mart. They let her have a job because she pays for Mant nukes.

DeletedUser

EbcKyle from the alliance Breaking News has conquered the city For Captain Smoker belonging to Cheung Wan. today at 12:23

This was for you Cap Smoke!! Gone but not forgotten!

DeletedUser48212

EbcKyle from the alliance Breaking News has conquered the city For Captain Smoker belonging to Cheung Wan. today at 12:23

This was for you Cap Smoke!! Gone but not forgotten!

So awesome, you won da Grepo cup and here is your price. Official document with even a ton of stars cause you are the teachers favorite pet. http://i.imgur.com/SD3PwvX.png

DeletedUser33512

I think we should change this title to Breaking News Strategy. Cos they do this for every alliance member that they think are going to lose? LOL

DeletedUser49069

You should see BN.... You land a CS at all in their cities they kick them. This is not good for them but great for everyone. Because then it leaves free cities everywhere! We landed 3 CSs in one of their top fighters and walls where zero. And... they kicked him! :)

DeletedUser

You should see BN.... You land a CS at all in their cities they kick them. This is not good for them but great for everyone. Because then it leaves free cities everywhere! We landed 3 CSs in one of their top fighters and walls where zero. And... they kicked him! :)

Trust me, I'm pretty ashamed myself. Unfortunately I'm not the one who has any say in it. Seeing as all three of the top alliances have done it now, I should probably just delete this thread lol

DeletedUser49069

trust me, i'm pretty ashamed myself. Unfortunately i'm not the one who has any say in it. Seeing as all three of the top alliances have done it now, i should probably just delete this thread lol

go for it :)

Edit... I've kicked 2. Those that are sims and don't follow direction. however those with 5 or 6 or more cites. Aren't Sims. Your alliance is doing NOTHING but saving face. Find a better alliance bro... They suck...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we have as well, think we are 4th

it is through other players on the island noticing they are under siege rather than the player himself that is under siege reporting it.

sometime it has to be done

DeletedUser33512

And sometimes they have walls, which means Vazgel will kick you, until you can prove you have no walls. Or she'll just kick you to save the "Morale" of the BN group. Drip.

DeletedUser52109

I have to say so many actions happening and I've enjoyed reading topics about Dimale so far, my first time back in years and I forgot how addicting this game was.

DeletedUser50559

go for it :)

Edit... I've kicked 2. Those that are sims and don't follow direction. however those with 5 or 6 or more cites. Aren't Sims. Your alliance is doing NOTHING but saving face. Find a better alliance bro... They suck...

I am guessing the 2 players you kicked were very small, mostly simming and more importantly, they were not helping the team.

unlike what Demons does and kicks one quite active player, who not longer than 12 hours ago was helping them with taking cities. This player would be me FYI.

DeletedUser33512

I am guessing the 2 players you kicked were very small, mostly simming and more importantly, they were not helping the team.

unlike what Demons does and kicks one quite active player, who not longer than 12 hours ago was helping them with taking cities. This player would be me FYI.

Yes, Valkyriewalallawa likes to do things like that, too. Yet, no one, NO ONE, matches BN. However, if they do, we can add them to the Dimale milestones.

DeletedUser

Any decent ran alliance will have strict policies towards how the members participate within the alliance. People get kicked for reasons and one of those reasons could well be; if they find themselves with an enemy CS in their harbour, in what appears to be an unbreakable siege!!!. Alliances that top the world will have members that are active and maybe not get themselves into such a situation. Especially whereby they leave the alliance in a situation with something that could have been avoided with better communication.

"I was at wedding so I couldn't get on line" = Why didn't you inform the alliance..
"I was at a family get together" = Inform the alliance..

Its the alliance that suffers if an enemy takes an important target. = Not just the said individual.

So kick because of being non vocal, not active, not working with the team? = In a good alliance yes!
And if BN have a low wall policy and members fail to adhere to it, again does this warrant a kick if they lose a city because of it? = In a good alliance yes!

No decent ran alliance should be ashamed to have strict policies - especially when you have active players knocking the door for an invitation to join!

DeletedUser

People get kicked for reasons and one of those reasons could well be; if they find themselves with an enemy CS in their harbour, in what appears to be an unbreakable siege!!!.

"I was at wedding so I couldn't get on line" = Why didn't you inform the alliance..

Its the alliance that suffers if an enemy takes an important target. = Not just the said individual.

So kick because of being non vocal, not active, not working with the team? = In a good alliance yes!
And if BN have a low wall policy and members fail to adhere to it, again does this warrant a kick if they lose a city because of it? = In a good alliance yes!

No decent ran alliance should be ashamed to have strict policies - especially when you have active players knocking the door for an invitation to join!

I somewhat agree, when players are accepting an invite they are automatically agreeing to the policies or rules of the alliance, However i do believe an alliance responsibility is and would be to provide for the fellow team players: from support, to sieges and attacks. If a player was under siege, they would expect help from the alliance. If the alliance did not provide the player with support then it's the alliance that has failed the player. If the alliance refused to help a fellow member because of a 'No Wall' policy, then the alliance would not be following its own rules.

Don't sign up members if the alliance is not willing to help the players.

DeletedUser33512

Any decent ran alliance will have strict policies towards how the members participate within the alliance. People get kicked for reasons and one of those reasons could well be; if they find themselves with an enemy CS in their harbour, in what appears to be an unbreakable siege!!!. Alliances that top the world will have members that are active and maybe not get themselves into such a situation. Especially whereby they leave the alliance in a situation with something that could have been avoided with better communication.

I think the point you are missing, or rather, are ignorant to, is that these were sieges of active players *FACEPALM* and it happened on numerous occasions. Not just two or three, which in most cases people would be forgiving about. Strict policy, or no. Kicking actives is counter productive to an alliance, all to save face for a couple cities they'd have lost anyway.

Oh and FYI, Vazgel, the one who so ardently believes in a strict policy of low walls didn't have a low wall in her city, last time I saw? If it was such a strict policy, why didn't she kick her self?

ANY ALLIANCE THAT KICKS ACTIVE PLAYERS UNDER SIEGE SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO KICK THEM. Especially when its nothing more than a ploy to keep conquests of their banner down to a minimum. Because why be coy, thats exactly why they did it.