New Demons strategy

DeletedUser49069

Ill be clear on my view...

If i say dont build wall... And your in seige and you have a wall and tower... I will kick you.

You have a family event and your yellow... I will eat you.

You have a family emergancy i will eat you until you come back.

This is a game. Things like picnics, thanksgiving etc you know are going to happen and should have clicked vaca. Things like don't build walls is a team strategy. If your not being apart of the team then we don't need you. Also many that do build walls are those you never hear from or see post unless they are in siege so they aren't helping the team anyways. Things like Family emergencies you cant help. But to help the alliance if i was yellow and had a family emergency id expect them to take my cities until i get back. As losing them would hurt the team.

However... BN has kicked people with 0 walls just because they cant break a siege... Id rather lose a city than a active player thats ALL for the team.

DeletedUser50559

8bb2c211f0827f65b9308ddce0708618.png

1f892ff333b5ee3e3fc32736c9326b9d.png

I couldn't stop laughing when I found out the sad excuse he/she came up with. Clearly not very bright. I mean you can see it right there.

I am going away for the weekend. :)

DeletedUser33512

I'd expect nothing less from them. They're almost as bad as BN when it comes to these antics.

DeletedUser50833

Legitimate

View attachment 11647

View attachment 11648

I couldn't stop laughing when I found out the sad excuse he/she came up with. Clearly not very bright. I mean you can see it right there.

I am going away for the weekend. :)

Kicking a player for not properly notifying VM details - is a legitimate reason
This is standard procedure in any proper alliance. It helps to defend your city in the 48 hour time frame ,
Sometimes some players cant take the heat and just hit VM and run away.

You were re-invited back , i dont think you would have been invited back if your claims were true.

PS: I am not Demon team player.

DeletedUser33512

This is standard procedure in any proper alliance. It helps to defend your city in the 48 hour time frame ,

You were re-invited back , i dont think you would have been invited back if your claims were true.

LOL, I think when that becomes a legitimate reason for kicking, you need to go out for some air. Sure, he should have told them one way or the other, but it's bit ruthless kicking an active player out without contacting them first to assess the situation.

DeletedUser50559

hmm. you didn't read the second mm did you???

I was not kicked at the moment I activated VM. I was kicked 5-6 hours before VM kicked in. and the invitation was withdrawn because they didn't like my MM.

and than there is this. showing that they were well aware of my VM status.

c8e35ff42caa32e85b560ad08090a268.png

DeletedUser48212

Imagine you are in school or at work and then you just disappear. What do you think happens? Yes, that happens. Kicked is deserved for giving no hoot.