New EN139 Trap WC

50dollartech

Phrourach
Since someone deleted the other WC here is a new one that will not get deleted.

Happy New Year 2022

https://discord.gg/K64363J9
smiley-emoticons-band.gif

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Go play revolt.... Why would you keep a dead discord running? I bet you also get your dog stuffed and turn em into a RC car so he aint dead to ya.
Now change your name to 50.02Dollartech cause u just got my 2 cents. :p

50dollartech

Phrourach
Go play revolt.... Why would you keep a dead discord running? I bet you also get your dog stuffed and turn em into a RC car so he aint dead to ya.
Now change your name to 50.02Dollartech cause u just got my 2 cents. :p

MilkSlug When I was your height, I was the toughest kid in 2nd grade ;) and the name is 50DollarSimmer

Milkarat

Chiliarch
MilkSlug When I was your height, I was the toughest kid in 2nd grade ;) and the name is 50DollarSimmer
You pry went home everyday asking your mom why your feet are so much bigger then everyone else in your class... She had to break the news to you that being 35 in 2nd grade is very uncommon. Did you ever make it out of 2nd grade or you still working on cursive?

50dollartech

Phrourach
You pry went home everyday asking your mom why your feet are so much bigger then everyone else in your class... She had to break the news to you that being 35 in 2nd grade is very uncommon. Did you ever make it out of 2nd grade or you still working on cursive?
wait a minute only people in my class knew I was 35 wait and my mom knew... MOM IS THIS YOU???

wdj40

Hipparchus
And who said you didn't keep good company ;)
lol true.... I went back into the game as the only Young Gun, 5 weeks was far too long to be absent, the whole World had changed was really weird
I'm pretty much out of this World now down from 37 Cities to 3. Still lingering but no longer a contender. Wished a lot of people well... Even had offers of help, which was really kind, and invites to 3 Alliances but wouldn't join anyone else there

50dollartech

Phrourach
lol true.... I went back into the game as the only Young Gun, 5 weeks was far too long to be absent, the whole World had changed was really weird
I'm pretty much out of this World now down from 37 Cities to 3. Still lingering but no longer a contender. Wished a lot of people well... Even had offers of help, which was really kind, and invites to 3 Alliances but wouldn't join anyone else there

Half the server started ghosting today lol