Wish List New Endgame - Labors of Hercules

DeletedUser54537

Proposal:
To create a new endgame called 'Labors of Hercules'

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
no

Reason:
Current endgame is not popular

Details:
This would consist of 12 labors:
1. The Nemean Lion
Objective is to kill 1 million swords and 1 million archers as an alliance from an enemy and conquering 150 cities from an enemy (enemy is qualified as marked red)
Reward is a 10% defence boost until the end of the world for that alliance

2. The Lernean Hydra
Objective is to conquer 10 cities from 12 different alliances as an alliance
Reward is 10% offence boost undtil the end of the world for that alliance

3. The Hind of Ceryneia
Objective is to build a temple (like WW) to level 5 as an alliance
Reward is 10% favour production boost until the end of the world for that alliance

4. The Erythmanthian Boar
Build 10 000 Calydonian Boars and keep them in one piece, they must not die until the labor is finished, this is done as an alliance.
Reward is 50 more favour stockage for that alliance for the alliance until the end of the world

5. The Augean Stables

6. The Stymphalian Birds
Kill 10 000 harpies as an alliance, can be from your own alliance, as an alliance
Reward is 15% decrease in land troop cost for the alliance until the end of the world

7. The Cretan Bull

8. The Horses of Diomedes
A City appears in the middle of each ocean, filled with 1 million of each defence unit (Sword, Archer, Hoplite), behind level 25 wall. The first alliance to clear the city completes the labor
Reward is a 15% speed boost for land units for the alliance until the end of the world

9. The Belt of Hippolyte
Gain 1 million BP using Enryies, it only works by killing enemy troops and gaining BP this way. All this as an alliance.
Reward is a 50% resource production boost for the alliance until the end of the world

10. Geryon's cattle
Conquer 250 cities as an alliance
Reward is 10 000 more warehouse capacity for the alliance until the end of the world

11. The Apples of the Hesperides
Have full control of 50% of islands in two ocean as an alliance
reward is 15% boost in building construction times and academy research times for the alliance until the end of the world

12. Cerberus
Kill 1 million enemy Offence units (Light Ship, Trireme, Slinger, Hoplite, Chariot, Horse, Catapult, Mythical Offence units etc)
Reward is 10% defence and offence boost for all naval units for the alliance until the end of the world

Award type 1: completing a labor gets you an award
Award type 2: completing 4 labors gets you a special kind of award like the 4WW one
Award type 3: completing 8 labors gets you a crown and an award like the 7WW one
Award type 4: should not be possible but if it happens the alliance gets a greek coin and an award, this would only be for the best of the best if won as it is hard to win.

In the hall of fame, the alliance with the most labors completed get shown and then the runner up. In case of a tie the tied alliances are shown

In case an alliance who has won one or more labors disbands then the labors are replayed after the current labor gets completed

Visual Aids: N/A

Balance: I do not see how it is unbalanced

Abuse Prevention: Cannot see this either

Summary: Change the current Endgame to one a but more fun and versatile

I believe that creating a new endgame needs the help of the whole community so please, Conquest and Revolt players. Give your opinions and improvements to this idea, as you can see I did not find ideas for labor 5 and 7.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
so notmad, does this start from beginning of world or beginning of labors period (like ww start time)?

must the labors be done in order?

does each person get their "bonus" on an individual basis? members come and go from alliances if i am here for 1-3, on vm for 4, and back for 5, can i get my award after 5 tho the rest of my alliance may have received it earlier (just for example)?

DeletedUser54537

so notmad, does this start from beginning of world or beginning of labors period (like ww start time)?

must the labors be done in order?

does each person get their "bonus" on an individual basis? members come and go from alliances if i am here for 1-3, on vm for 4, and back for 5, can i get my award after 5 tho the rest of my alliance may have received it earlier (just for example)?

Like WW, otherwise it would change the game too much and people would start the labors immediately without much fun and excitement. Also the degree of difficulty is not very high for an endgame of similar time to WW.

It is like the alliance rewards for events, they are only for people in the alliance, for everyone in the alliance

hope I have answered your questions

Rachel.L

Phrourach
yes, and no ;)
it's all good, thanks

i nice idea
i just hope we do something to fix the end of worlds
appreciate your work on this

DeletedUser54537

If you want to suggest a way to improve this idea please say it

Rachel.L

Phrourach
No, I was just trying to clarify

And my question about how awards were given was to find a way to prempt sharing/ hopping. If done like events, whoever is there gets it and not doesn't. So you did answer but since it stacks, I think it will be a little more complicated.

As I said, all good.

DeletedUser31385

Moved to wishlist as new endgame ideas are on the do not suggest list.

DeletedUser54537

No, I was just trying to clarify

And my question about how awards were given was to find a way to prempt sharing/ hopping. If done like events, whoever is there gets it and not doesn't. So you did answer but since it stacks, I think it will be a little more complicated.

As I said, all good.

I forgot to answer the labors in order one
yes they would have to be doen in order

and the award (such as the ones you get after completing WW) you would get if you were in the alliance when it was achieved

the boosts will be for the alliance and only for players in the alliance

DeletedUser31385

I think it would be cool if the creatures that Hercules had to slay were actually in the game. You would have to rally armies from multiple cities and attack or possibly even defend cities against the monsters.

DeletedUser54537

I think it would be cool if the creatures that Hercules had to slay were actually in the game. You would have to rally armies from multiple cities and attack or possibly even defend cities against the monsters.

That would be very cool but I thought it would need too much scripting.
It would also be cool if those units were released one by one, the academy can slowly get more levels, those units can be researched etc

DeletedUser42769

Nice idea, seems like alot of work though, some alliances might loose interest after about half way... but thats just my take on this

DeletedUser46395

Nice idea, seems like alot of work though, some alliances might loose interest after about half way... but thats just my take on this

They do with WWs.

I think this idea has merit; maybe needs some tweaking, but it seems basically sound to me.

DeletedUser54537

Like all great ideas there are always different drafts and as I said this is a community effort