Wish List New Endgame

• Thread starter DeletedUser27128
  • Start date

DeletedUser27128

Proposal: To revamp the endgame. Face it, WW sucks, with colonising, simming, and no fighting. :pro:, not Sim City!!! Grepolis is a war game.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives?: A bit, didn't go into detail, so might have missed it.

Reason: As mentioned above. Grepo is a war game, and war means fighting using your armies, not colonising, building cities, and sending resources 24x7. Current WW also takes a loooong time, and gets boring!!

Details: Kind of like the Persian Conquest Event, stole it from there. There will be ONE super-city in each ocean. Stacked with troops and ships (number not decided). Not possible to spy/support it/spell it. Will have to clear it (that will take a long time, as troops and ships should be high in quantity, so they cant be cleared in one go (unlike Persian conquest). It will also be possible to support it once it's empty. However, you need to hold the city for 48 hours before it can be conquered. During those 48 hours, it can be attacked by anyone.

Visual Aids: N/A

Balance: N/A

Abuse Prevention: None that I can think of. Leave some feedback if you think it can be abused and I will try and change it.

Summary: This will lead to a shorter endgame, involving pure fighting, and skill (sniping, etc).

If you think it can be made more interesting in any way, please leave feedback, and I'll try and add it. This is the general overview, I might add some more things to it later on if I think of something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Exactly.. which is the point!! To get everyone fighting for the crown

DeletedUser31385

Which has already been suggested several times, The devs arent listening to us. Our ideas are ignored, it has been this way for a year now.

DeletedUser31385

Moved to the wish list due to the idea being DNS.