New Era of iota

• Thread starter DeletedUser18223
  • Start date

DeletedUser18223

who would you think to be the next person who would replace lozza,and change iota :b
make a gues.just for fun,

DeletedUser18223

we have to admit lozza is leaving iota so it means new generation will come..we all know how great lozza is,,she is a legend here but i dint mean that she will be replace totally ,all i want to say is who will hold his crown for the upcoming season here in iota

DeletedUser

this is the most boring game I ever saw, you people seem to enjoy this, so does it finally get interesting? right now I'm watching paint dry and hoping it will suddenly start to breath. I can't walk away because I think it may become interesting,
do I really just come once a day to upgrade some buildings and that's it? it even takes sooo ing long to upgrade. how do the makers of this game think we are so pitifully boring that we will wait 3 hours between doing something So what am I doing wrong? how do I get to the part that this game does something? or is this game just for hospitalized people

we have to admit lozza is leaving iota so it means new generation will come..we all know how great lozza is,,she is a legend here but i dint mean that she will be replace totally ,all i want to say is who will hold his crown for the upcoming season here in iota

how do I find something interesting? my game sucks, you guys are stressing about a he/she and i'm spending hour and hours upgrading , ...... what do i do/

kjglfdjdfgjdfgj www.n9056j3'm/k t=-563 vl 'k dhsohivh n
this will be your answer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cornbread, are you just starting out? Tbh if that is the case I'd say you'd be much better off joining a new world.

DeletedUser

I will agree with Lozza on this.

DeletedUser

this is the most boring game I ever saw, you people seem to enjoy this, so does it finally get interesting? right now I'm watching paint dry and hoping it will suddenly start to breath. I can't walk away because I think it may become interesting,
do I really just come once a day to upgrade some buildings and that's it? it even takes sooo ing long to upgrade. how do the makers of this game think we are so pitifully boring that we will wait 3 hours between doing something So what am I doing wrong? how do I get to the part that this game does something? or is this game just for hospitalized people

The fun bit comes from working with other people, joining alliances working hard to try take new citys with your friends. Having a bit of banter about how you almost took the city or epic failed cause you killed your own CS.

Talk with us some more you well start to love it.

Where you from whats your story?

DeletedUser

The mechanics of the game can be quite dry, though some seem to enjoy the game just for that.

People like and play Grepolis for lots of reasons. Some like to top the leader boards (hard to do starting late in a world like this), and some like the playing the game for the people they play with.

In my opinion, finding the right alliance can make or break your game. The "right" alliance is different for everyone so maybe start talking to some leaders and see about finding yourself a home :)

Though, as lozza suggested...if you're just starting out playing on one of the newer worlds might be better, as they tend to also be more active.

DeletedUser

Where you from whats your story?

I can tell you stories about the women I've been with, how does that sound? I can even talk about the action :D

Btw, I just joined Sapph Fan club <3

DeletedUser19105

Cornbread, I looked for you in game and could not find you.... At any rate, this game is not for everyone. Starting out can be a bit boring as you try to make your city grow. You can always have a bit of fun by talking to the people you share an island with or by attacking them to help yourself grow faster. End of the day, you are like a baby crocodile right now. 40 baby crocs are born at a shot. However, only one typically makes it to about 10 years of age. A lot of people start this game and don't wait for the good part. Eventually, someone will notice your ever growing city and they will want to snatch your hard work away and add your city to the collection. Surviving and becoming a big croc is the challenge. Good luck.

DeletedUser

I can tell you stories about the women I've been with, how does that sound? I can even talk about the action :D

Btw, I just joined Sapph Fan club <3

What the swift slapping action as you insulted them gididy gididy

DeletedUser

So who do you guys think will come in as posting princess with Lozza leaving her crown?

DeletedUser

Thanks - you know i dont mean it though, i only wanted to see if we could set off deathcores lady buzzer then we can watch him wander around bumping into walls and stuff trying to sniff lane out lol

DeletedUser

i thinkit will be aider as he;s a bit of a girl

Don't hate !

Yet, You know you'd love the title of Princess of Iota, QCI ! ;)

I have other things I could win..Princess isn't on the top of my list..:p

&& you know you meant it..Don't deny it now..

DeletedUser

How about you both be pretty princesses?

If I look round a bit I might be able to find some nice pink ribbons and some pretty satin slippers for you ;)

DeletedUser

Hahaha Jenn ! :D

Why, I thank you very much for that offer..However, I will only dress up for special occasions. :D

DeletedUser

How about you both be pretty princesses?

If I look round a bit I might be able to find some nice pink ribbons and some pretty satin slippers for you ;)

Posting this under the thread "New Era for Iota" makes me wonder about this evolution ;)