New Era

Artientus

Ladies and Gentlemen, a new era has begun. It is now time to build World Wonders.

First on the board is AFC.

(Well, only one on the board so far. But it's still early, only 2.5 hours into the WW era.)

Artientus

Nobody Special is also on the board.

Where are you, Mobios? Where are you, Core0? Nobody Special is putting you to shame.

(Edit: I forgot to finish the sentence.)

Last edited by a moderator:

drinornoli

Chiliarch
Mobios are helping LoT, Core0 is helping SPARTAN. You can consider adding Mobios' effort for LoT Wonders. Same for core0 and SPARTAN.

Artientus

It has been pretty exciting. And with these small alliance sizes, it's actually a 3 way race instead of the usual 2 way race you see in so many worlds.

Browncloak

Chiliarch
Mobius are not helping LoT.
It's probably useful to only discuss things that you know about. Just a general rule for life.

drinornoli

Chiliarch
Mobius are not helping LoT.
It's probably useful to only discuss things that you know about. Just a general rule for life.
Sorry mate, but i was pretty sure that we've seen you two support eachother, so i was stating what seemed obvious. No disrespect meant.

Browncloak

Chiliarch
I didn't take it as disrespect.
Mobius and LoT worked together against Core0, just as Spartans and AFC did; but there is no current WW pact with them.

jason1118

It has been pretty exciting. And with these small alliance sizes, it's actually a 3 way race instead of the usual 2 way race you see in so many worlds.
Yes! Often times i've seen to that the number 1 and 2 alliances merge and take the wonders without any sort of competition.

This is a true race and competition. I'm loving it!