Answered New farming system & Villagers' Loyalty

DeletedUser27793

So just started playing again and I see that taking farming villages need BP. is it worth it to spend 100 bp for second city farming villages and when do you stop taking farming villages?
One more question what is the drawback of villagers' loyalty in the academy? what cooldowns is it taking about?

Last edited:

DeletedUser54192

Whether the villages on second, third, fourth, etc islands are worth it is a matter of personal opinion. On an island where you think you will have a city for a while, it's worth it. But if you are only having a city for a short while (either due to handing over to teammates, or somewhere behind enemy lines that you might not hold onto), it becomes a bit questionable in my opinion.

As to the cooldowns - it is referring to the cooldown time that you have to wait between demands. So without villagers' loyalty, your cooldown times are 5 minutes, 20 minutes, 1 hour 30 minutes, and 4 hours. When you research villagers' loyalty, your cooldown times change to 10 minutes, 40 minutes, 3 hours and 8 hours respectively.

DeletedUser27793

Oh now I get it, Thank you. One more question do we not get badit camp's on other islands?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
You only get a bandit camp on the first island you spawn on. If you don't complete all 100 fights in the camp but you lose the city on that island you lose access to the bandit camp until you retake a city on that island.

DeletedUser

@Baudin Toolan That's not exact at all. You need to (re)take any city on that island only if the city which you lose isn't your last one. 'cause if it is (so, you're completely eliminated), you start from the very beginning, including new bandits' camp.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Huh, I thought on a restart you didn't get the bandit village back but it has been awhile since I got rimmed. Will need to re-experience that as a refresher.