New Found Glory Recruiting

DeletedUser

Members - 12
Average Points - 886
Total Points - 10,631

Looking For: New players with ambition to learn the game and experienced players who want to contribute with their knowledge and help us grow. Some experienced players have already been recruited. All players MUST stay active or will be up for farming. We are already farming a member of ours.

Merges - Only into us because I'm stubborn and don't want to give up what I have going. Most small alliances have leaders like this unwilling to give it up. Shows ambition but could also be the downfall of us and others like us. I like to be able to call things my own. Gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Pacts - Dissolved recent pacts. Must message me on why we'd benefit from a pact. And if we did pact we would have to get a shared tab in the forums for communication between alliances. Without that a pact is almost pointless.

I'm trying to get something successful going here. I do have experience in this game mostly from the Xi world. I'm trying to put what I've learned from being in the training academy to work to become a successful alliance. I'm a very dedicated leader. Communication is very important in this alliance and lately it has increased with people participating in the forums or messaging others in the alliance.

If you wish to join or merge please message me or luop70 through Grepolis. Or you could just post here either way works. My name in Grepolis is the same as it is here.

Hope to see some new recruits. :pro:

DeletedUser

Would be helpful if you stated where your alliance is based ;)

DeletedUser

not really
did you read it they eat their own. not the friendly ally you'd hope to join now is it.
your better off with us in IV in 57,66 or 75
not that am recruiting lol :p

DeletedUser

It's either farm them or kick them out. This still gives them the chance to come back and play again in the alliance. Should never go inactive in the first place. If you don't like how we attack our own people then oh well.

DeletedUser21770

You still haven't stated what ocean you're in though <.<

EDIT: From what I can tell, they're in Ocean 54. Or at least the leader is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's either farm them or kick them out. This still gives them the chance to come back and play again in the alliance. Should never go inactive in the first place. If you don't like how we attack our own people then oh well.

Nice to see we are not the only ally, who eat our own ppl if they fall behind to much. Welcome to the battlefield.

DeletedUser

DP are you the leader? hope you play under another name as well because looking at your stats you dont have that much exp tbh.
not renowned for your attacking

(SW):pro:

DeletedUser

I never said I had a lot of experience. I do have some though and have learned a lot from being surrounded by players with a bunch of experience. I am in Ocean 54. Other oceans members are in would be 56,55,65,45. Yes I know we are a bit spread out at the moment. Looking to expand in those areas though. Sorry for not stating the oceans before.

DeletedUser21774

Internal CSing is the preferred way to go, rather than booting inactives to let an opposing alliance grab your cities and do something with them. There's really no point to someone being in a game over a month, not in VM and having less than 2000 pts.