New God Ares Feedback Thread

DeletedUser55891

you would think making ares so OP was the worst thing they could do. But now i have seen those new city skins, i realised that grepo really doesn't give a **** anymore. Even a tribal dweller in the Amazon would come up with a better design, even if he tries to eat the computer first.

DeletedUser55901

you would think making ares so OP was the worst thing they could do. But now i have seen those new city skins, i realised that grepo really doesn't give a **** anymore. Even a tribal dweller in the Amazon would come up with a better design, even if he tries to eat the computer first.
Pretty sure Home Office will say thats an offensive statement. From the dwellers pov.

I was overjoyed to see Ares and Aphrodite. Aphrodite is well done. Ares is a bit of a disappointment. I don't want him eating 100 of my men.

I would make his mythical units more human, like enhanced Myrmidon or something. Also you can spend 50 of Zeus' favor to get a chariot. Why not be able to spend some of Ares' favor to get a Hoplite?

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I was overjoyed to see Ares and Aphrodite. Aphrodite is well done. Ares is a bit of a disappointment. I don't want him eating 100 of my men.

I would make his mythical units more human, like enhanced Myrmidon or something. Also you can spend 50 of Zeus' favor to get a chariot. Why not be able to spend some of Ares' favor to get a Hoplite?

bro, run the sims on the ares units and the buffs

DeletedUser55891

who the hell wants one hoplite :rolleyes:

DeletedUser6812

For conquest worlds Ares army has broken the game. Not just in a small way, completly destroyed it. Almost impossible to hold a siege since proper alliances play with 0 walls.

Really good play testing!

Simply, and I mean stupidly simple fix would be to cap Spartoi army at 250. It would still do disgustingly good damage but you'd at least have a chance. Dread to think what this is going to do to the endgame right now! Imagine never losing a WW just because of this 1 spell lol

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
For conquest worlds Ares army has broken the game. Not just in a small way, completly destroyed it. Almost impossible to hold a siege since proper alliances play with 0 walls.

Really good play testing!

Simply, and I mean stupidly simple fix would be to cap Spartoi army at 250. It would still do disgustingly good damage but you'd at least have a chance. Dread to think what this is going to do to the endgame right now! Imagine never losing a WW just because of this 1 spell lol

welcome to the new age of grepolis conquest, we are very happy to hear your feedback and how truly broken it is, however it is a feature we intended to make and release without any testing nor listening to community on beta nor live servers, thank you and keep spending money on our broken game.

Sincerely,
Grepolis Developers

DeletedUser41523

Literally I'm hearing so many people who won't play past En132 because of the Ladon. I just want to know, who thought this was a good idea? How does this not get updated or balanced months after release? You'd think not killing an entire game setting would be a top priority.

bandit70

Taxiarch
So 1x ladon is 180 pop
Add 258 Ghost spartoi and they take out over 4700 mixed dlu??? Seriously what’s wrong with you? How on earth did this make it into the game. Do the devs actually play it. 11 years and am ready to pack it after this world am playing.

BLG-CH

Phrourach
So 1x ladon is 180 pop
Add 258 Ghost spartoi and they take out over 4700 mixed dlu??? Seriously what’s wrong with you? How on earth did this make it into the game. Do the devs actually play it. 11 years and am ready to pack it after this world am playing.
This sounds oddly specific.
smiley-emoticons-afraid.gif