New God Ares Feedback Thread

DeletedUser55224

Ares is perfect u have to pay to kill. Just build more swordsmen to defend ladons and spartois easy.

DeletedUser55224

such abuse dark bacon. Im sure the bright people at grepolis tested ladons and they work good and i have seen em work good not killing much more than other fliers.... U have to literally sacrifice 5k pop and near same amount of favor to get 500 spartois spell which can be purified

G-Fight

Chiliarch
such abuse dark bacon. Im sure the bright people at grepolis tested ladons and they work good and i have seen em work good not killing much more than other fliers.... U have to literally sacrifice 5k pop and near same amount of favor to get 500 spartois spell which can be purified
You just shoot 3 ls nukes at a bir wall, ez 5k favour. Also go use purify on on sieges, I dare you.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

yes.. like other myths right?
full griff nuke cant even kill 4k of each dlu, and 20 ladons can kill much more, and you are wrong, you cant purify jack when its coming to a siege.
as for sacrificing pop, you can get that within 2 days easy with building catapults and olu tokens with efficient favor farming.

you will change your tone when this below starts happening to you.

8b82561eaf3116b8c9ba2fda7e003749.png

IDontMainLulu

Hipparchus
It's already scary like that.
If instead of Deimos he had used a hero with Blunt weapon (such as Aristotle or Odysseus), the Bug would have activated, and the Spartoi would have done double the damage.

DeletedUser55224

no
yes.. like other myths right?
full griff nuke cant even kill 4k of each dlu, and 20 ladons can kill much more, and you are wrong, you cant purify jack when its coming to a siege.
as for sacrificing pop, you can get that within 2 days easy with building catapults and olu tokens with efficient favor farming.

insufficient defence an ur on my server somewhere u sneaky lil... :):)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
no

insufficient defence an ur on my server somewhere u sneaky lil... :):)

im not playing anything other than en133 right now and i have no intention to play conquest with ares in it :)

p.s. it would take between 2-4 full flier nukes of other type to kill that.. maybe even more

DeletedUser55224

its in range of 70k range + 102k blunt attack against insufficient defence

DeletedUser53517

Either spartoi capped lower and ladons somewhat reduced in power or i think conquest somewhat dead. But I am only a simmer.

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
as one conquest player after about 2 months of play with new god I can say I do like him. sieges are finally contested and we can enjoy it, rather then lock down siege with 10k DLU on LMD lol

about holding siege its now changed the way we should build our DLU, because sieges getting attacked by ladons ( range ) and spartois, so chariots are must now, also swords are much more important in CQ now unlike before when they were pretty useless. so if u hold siege on a old school way arch/hops u will get eaten pretty much.

maybe I would only somehow change the way of getting fury, for example eliminate bloodlust, because its way too easy to get 5k fury that way.

DeletedUser41523

At least turn on the hephetues blessing thing on conquest worlds.

aside from that the only benefit I see is that maybe new players won’t get absolutely crushed now?

DeletedUser56016

How about not nerfing ladon completely?
Let's say someone with 20k points is attacking a player who is 10 times larger and has a stack of troops in his city or can also be the occupier. The smaller player will benefit of ladon's passive abality and gets increase in ladon's offensive power up to 150%
Another scenario when the attacker is 5 times smaller than the defender, in this case the attacker will get increase in ladon's offensive power up to 75% and therefore ladon has almost no increase in power when the defender in the same range of points as the attacker.
I find that brings balance to the game ,also makes the smaller players more valuable than before and gives a chance for the newest players to defend themselves by saving thier cities.

DeletedUser24450

as one conquest player after about 2 months of play with new god I can say I do like him. sieges are finally contested and we can enjoy it, rather then lock down siege with 10k DLU on LMD lol

about holding siege its now changed the way we should build our DLU, because sieges getting attacked by ladons ( range ) and spartois, so chariots are must now, also swords are much more important in CQ now unlike before when they were pretty useless. so if u hold siege on a old school way arch/hops u will get eaten pretty much.

maybe I would only somehow change the way of getting fury, for example eliminate bloodlust, because its way too easy to get 5k fury that way.

What game have you been playing before where sieges are not contested? Because definitely its not grepo CQ