New God Ares Feedback Thread

DeletedUser6812

Any chance on looking at the things that are getting used to abuse the system too?

I.e Heracles - Currently gets almost unlimited favor when players suicide 25/50 swords into him.

Just adjust it so that he has to attack to get favor.

It will mean people have to go back to favor swapping but that's a lot slower and is more limited.

A player got 200k DBP from this and from people suiciding nukes into him for fury lol. Just step out of the alliance and pop a token and boom.

DeletedUser54978

An update to Ares in general is currently being worked and we hope to have more information available in regards to the specifics soon.
Till they fix thing
Last cq world will be played 1 year cause of ares and things
And nobody will take red city

DeletedUser56472

Any chance on looking at the things that are getting used to abuse the system too?

I.e Heracles - Currently gets almost unlimited favor when players suicide 25/50 swords into him.

Just adjust it so that he has to attack to get favor.

It will mean people have to go back to favor swapping but that's a lot slower and is more limited.

A player got 200k DBP from this and from people suiciding nukes into him for fury lol. Just step out of the alliance and pop a token and boom.

Your alliance has survived the whole server just by using this bug and now you're crying for it. Quite sad

DeletedUser6812

Your alliance has survived the whole server just by using this bug and now you're crying for it. Quite sad

If you cant be constructive you can just do us all a favor and leave. I've spent most of my time in my current world in my alliance before some fun below the table action has killed the world, Now I've got a new home.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, Well done to the teams using "creative" methods to abuse the system, but lets face it when they were developed they didn't properly test out how it can be abused. However I cannot see why anyone would want to play in a world when its broken as much as it is.

Btw - This only really applies to conquest worlds, it has absolutely no impact on Revolt. Hence why so many people have quit conquest after getting some gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

IDontMainLulu

Hipparchus
In any case, a nerf has already been done so far: when the developers fixed the bug where the Spartoi were fighting twice, they caused another "bug" (they have decided not to consider it entirely a bug). Ghost Spartoi now fight separately from other troops, so they deal less damage, and also for this reason, the Ladons passive no longer applies to Ghost Spartoi.

Obviously, this is not enough. Also, in my opinion how this nerf works is illogical. I would have preferred them to fight together, but that the number of Spartoi or their attack value had decreased.

@Baudin Toolan Do you think the game designers have already decided everything? or that we can still give advice on how we players think they should do the nerf/rework? Thanks in case of reply
smile.png

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I believe the changes have already been decided on but the developers have reached their decisions based on feedback and ideas the various servers have been forwarding from their communities.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
alright i have read the dev blog and the upcoming nerfs and those are sufficient enough for balancing, of course it requires additional testing in beta and other live markets but maybe just maybe this will be enough not to require additional balancing changes, for once good job devs, appreciate you admitting that you made it completely overpowered lol

DeletedUser52067

If you're planning to roll this out in a live update after testing have you considered also removing the DLU buffs you have applied to some of the more recent worlds?

In 136 for example siege breaking with flyers will be next to impossible with nerfed ladons and less spartoi and a 30% buff to DLU

DeletedUser55224

i actually think ares was fine but lets see where we going

elifoxo

Hipparchus
What if (hypothetically) someone was setting up in ocean 0 to break sieges with ladons and now they won't be able to due to the cut to their speed. Sounds like grounds to chargeback to me

I too would like an answer that that hypothetical statement^

Hydna

Grepolis Team
What if (hypothetically) someone was setting up in ocean 0 to break sieges with ladons and now they won't be able to due to the cut to their speed. Sounds like grounds to chargeback to me

Please refer to article 7 of our TOS https://legal.innogames.com/grepo/en/agb

7.2: 'All the Games, Services, Premium Services, items or currencies we offer are reworked and updated at our discretion to ensure that they remain attractive for the largest possible circle of users. To make sure that all users can take part in the Game, it is essential that all users use the same version of the Game, Services, Premium Services, items or currency. For this reason, you may use the relevant Game, Service, Premium Service, item or the currency only in the most recent version.'

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
I really hope that you look into removing the 30% buff for DLU and OLU on en136, it was placed to counteract ladons and spartois, once they get nerfed then its gonna be nearly impossible to flyer break