New God Discussion Thread

DeletedUser3613

Fourth spell needs to be lasers !!!!! The only thing cooler than dinosaurs is dinosaurs with lasers !!!!

DeletedUser51873

Love it!!!!!! I don't usually fall for it:):D
_lol.gif

DeletedUser

lets hope this is a joke! although lasers would be nice(or a perhaps a dinosaur with a machine gun)

DeletedUser21357

OK it's April fool day, but just on the off-chance this isn't a joke... difficult to know where to start. Here goes:
1/ Dinosaurs in Grepo is a genre clash, so not acceptable on artistic grounds.
2/ I know most of the heroes were made up (totally unnecessary in my view), but Deinos IS NOT A REAL GREEK GOD. Want a new god? How about Apollo, Ares, Pan (could be a great one), Adonis (OK, problematic for the impressionable), Aphrodite etc.

The only bit I like is the anti-myth spell which could really help push the game back toward conventionals. But INNO would make less money if myths go down in popularity...

DeletedUser27141

4th spell should be that attacking the city successfully could give a chance of stealing some of the population you have killed in the specific city when attacking with T - Rex or and sharp troop.

DeletedUser47327

come on guys, today is the international joke (and jokers)day!:cool:

DeletedUser22650

its joke but the app wouldnt foward me to forum and cancelled my 100 gold, thats funny

DeletedUser22064

Are YOU Kidding on April 1 - I'm no fool - the proof is in the putting - just for the fun of it - I wish the 4th power would neutralize the attacking power of other myth units completely! No that would stop this 40 + myth attacks in their tracks - but since this is April 1 - I figure you're foolin!

DeletedUser29066

Joke or no joke, Inno laid a fossilized dinosaur egg with this one. I bet that really stretched their ovipositors:D

DeletedUser24285

A joke - yes. But I have an idea for the fourth spell - "you get returned half the gold you have spent over the last month"

DeletedUser19920

I think it's a joke but for 4TH spell TERMITES-kills all attacking catapults.

DeletedUser10962

This really is everything that is wrong with inno there are two options:

1. This is serious in which case seriously this is incredibly half baked there are some much better ideas in terms of fitting in with the game and being balanced in the ideas section. Take a read listen to your player base who understand the dynamics better.

2. This is a joke but someone has actually spent their time working this out instead of fixing something useful (end game revamp anyone).

Either way thanks for wasting our time inno

DeletedUser46628

Feel free to discuss or give feedback on he new God in this thread. For a look at the new God click here.

Nice april fool joke :)

or was it an error and the gold is 1000

idea is interesting, but will it apply to all exsisting servers, or only new ones.