New God Discussion Thread

DeletedUser10030

I will admit, I did look 'Deinos' up on Google to see if this was an actual God.

You win this time...

DeletedUser27622

The 4th god might be a SPELL which (i) prevents you from being attacked by anyone for a period once applied. Or, (ii) which repels incoming attacks and prevents further attacks for the duration of the spell.

Conditions however will apply as below.

1. Costs 500 favor
2. Can only be used by a player on himself
3. Can only be applied once a week
4. Will only last for 3 hours each time.
5. Cannot be applied on an incoming CS.

DeletedUser27622

Feel free to discuss or give feedback on he new God in this thread. For a look at the new God click here.

The 4th god might be a SPELL which (i) prevents you from being attacked by anyone for a period once applied. Or, (ii) which repels incoming attacks and prevents further attacks for the duration of the spell.

Conditions however will apply as below.

1. Costs 500 favor
2. Can only be used by a player on himself
3. Can only be applied once a week
4. Will only last for 3 hours each time.
5. Cannot be applied on an incoming CS.

DeletedUser37468

4th spell........erm.......let me see......what would really tick off the enemy.....erm.....what would be REALLY evil.....

Ha! I know....

4th spell would be used only against the enemy, would last 7 days and when cast ALL attacks against the player casting will be ghosted out so no matter how much the enemy player wants your city, they cannot have it....well at least not for a week, anyway

Cost of this week of peace and quiet for the constantly attacked player wanting his or her ultimate revenge....500 favor

Yeah......that would <insert appropriate expletive here> a few aggressive and persistently annoying players a tiny little bit quite nicely :D

DeletedUser51486

we have spells to give resources and spells that boots production and those for troop drops. It would be nice to have a spell that would give favor - especially when there is no availability for favor farming.

april fools or not...would still be nice to be able to have a spell to get favor
_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser52589

I think 4th spell would be good for 1 bireme and similar cost as patroness 60-100 favour...
though I think dinosaurs goes along way off theme... myths should be that. myths not an extinct known creature. tbh I think some1 ran out of ideas on that
no point having a spell that costs favour to cast give you favour....

DeletedUser52756

well? IS it a joke or not? i hope not, could be doing with something different to mix it up a bit!

DeletedUser28358

i didnt even get the gold for looking at it :(, i got ripped off

DeletedUser52756

wheres my gold? do you have to do anything specific to get it?

DeletedUser

I certainly hope so , it would imbalance the game otherwise

Z

DeletedUser45218

So....everybody thinks this is a joke but if it isn't they want the hero now to wipe out the excessive fliers. I can go with that. I can also go with all I really care about it getting the gold for reading this. I just hope I do. This is my 3rd try. 1st time I got in, 2nd time I registered but couldn't get logged in after registering, and now I'm registered and posting.

My personal opinion? It's bad form to introduce a dinosaur into a Greek theme. It's a joke whether you meant it to be or not!

DeletedUser

Probably a joke but just in case...
Fourth spell , eruption: does 12 to 15% damage to cities attackers as well as -2 to -5 damage to defenders farms! Hot lava has no friends! Dienos likes to strike as much terror in his patrons as he likes to do in his patrons enemies!