• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

GO ECLIPSE!! it's a shame I just saw it or I would have voted YES
:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser809

just wondering,when is this idea going to be submitted to the developers for consideration and 2nd;how will people know if it will be implemented if accepted?

I will have this sent to the Devs. I suspect they've probably heard the same request from German and other forums. Keep in mind that a new god is going to affect game balance in a pretty big way and may be tough to implement. I will try to at least get an indication from them whether they have plans to bring in new gods in the future and I'll let you know what feedback they give.

DeletedUser809

Well, I'm happy to report that this idea was passed on to an internal forum for Admins and Developers and was well received with a lot of positive feedback. I will caution you all however that there is no guarantee that any of it will be implemented or any timeline that can be given if it was going to be. The development process takes time and is complex and many ideas that seem good at first sometimes fail upon testing or closer examination. Sometimes other features and ideas take priority.

Having said all that, this is a fine piece of work. Hats off to Eclipse for an excellent, well designed proposal and to all of you for all your help in making it so. This should give you all a good model of the kind of proposal that will get attention. I strongly encourage you to emulate it.

The thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.