• No

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Could we have a vote on this now?
I think it wold turn out to be 80 yes, and 2 no ;)

DeletedUser

I'm in between.
What's throwing me is, would your idea make it so that only 4 of these gods would be in each world, or all of them in one?

DeletedUser

Homer's Ares was bloody and merciless and while god of war, was a coward who cried in pain and when wounded, runs away. Homer's interpretation of Ares is likely more for entertainment value than religious accuracy.

Considering there's not that many sources of information then there is no "right" or "wrong" answer. He was both a coward and brave depending on what you want to believe.

DeletedUser

Considering there's not that many sources of information then there is no "right" or "wrong" answer. He was both a coward and brave depending on what you want to believe.

Who cares :p Just get on with the vote :D

DeletedUser

Yes please get on with the vote :D

Edit - I think the mods do the forwarding of ideas to the devs. But where does one check for ideas that have been selected (the last reply to every locked thread)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Totally agree with your idea.
Frankly, it is AMAZING.

I bet this suggestion will be added to the game, seriously.

DeletedUser5

Sorry that I have missed this thread, I think it is a fantastic idea, and without setting up the vote, I know what the result of the vote will be.

However, just to prove myself right, I am going to set up the vote for you.

DeletedUser

that true, it has taken time for a vote to come up, but will the devs implent it?

DeletedUser

I was re-reading this and I think that one of the powers is way overpowered, namely:

Essence: Neutralize the selected attack and return all units home (500 Favor)

This would simply be unfair and i think it needs to be reduced massivly.

DeletedUser

I suppose, but the devs can make up their own powers for any new gods/goddesses. I guess this is just to give them an idea of what something like this could be like.

DeletedUser

I was re-reading this and I think that one of the powers is way overpowered, namely:

Essence: Neutralize the selected attack and return all units home (500 Favor)

This would simply be unfair and i think it needs to be reduced massivly.

well then 50% troops return home?

DeletedUser

I changed it to something else, which I think is a reasonable power.

DeletedUser

i can think of a way to counter the god power, send decoy attaks.

DeletedUser

It can be edited later. Right now, we just need this implemented. I've been wanting Hades as a God for so long now. I thought up of his myth units - the furies and cerberus - long before I even read this thread.

Everyone, JUST VOTE YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.