Votes: 63 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5

The question that has been asked a couple of times tonight "Will this be implemented?"

There is no guarantee that when this idea is put forward to the developers, that they will want to implement this.

Implementing new gods will require a lot of work, even though it will add a lot of variety to the game. It may be that the developers decide that the work outweighs the bonus. It is very difficult to say with an idea like this.

DeletedUser

They can charge to use extra gods,kinda like buying gold. that way they get paid for the hours they put in to making it.

DeletedUser

I really hope to see this idea on the game. It will add many functions and it will become much more enjoyable. However, it's true that it needs a lot of effort.

DeletedUser2795

I love it. A 26-poster who I have never even heard of ingame calling the founder of GrepoHugs and a known poster "kid"

DeletedUser

The idea is great, would diversify more players, however I vote no as I have already my hands full with 3 gods and I bet same counts for multiple players.

DeletedUser2795

Everyone should want free hugs if they do not then they must be servants of the Devil

DeletedUser

voted yes. i am not the servant of the devil so i want my free hug too.

DeletedUser5264

great idea. Though with Hadies you should be able to gather the corporal dead to augment your armies.

Since the system already tracks the dead, there should be a set time period for a usable corpse. This sets a limit organic to game play.

Just call them up and the come to fight for you until they are destroyed.

The player who chooses Hadies could also have the option of a Necropolis instead of the usual city. This could be very interesting.

DeletedUser

great idea. Though with Hadies you should be able to gather the corporal dead to augment your armies.

Since the system already tracks the dead, there should be a set time period for a usable corpse. This sets a limit organic to game play.

Just call them up and the come to fight for you until they are destroyed.

The player who chooses Hadies could also have the option of a Necropolis instead of the usual city. This could be very interesting.

that is actually a good idea!
if only one god should be implented it would be hades, simply because he is a major god!

DeletedUser

That Hades power is ridiculous overpowered that it's not even up for consideration. The idea is the idea. No more changes will be made to it.

DeletedUser

imo, the myth unit's which have any stat at 0 should be increased to 10 (like with the Cyclopses sharp defense).

DeletedUser

just wondering,when is this idea going to be submitted to the developers for consideration and 2nd;how will people know if it will be implemented if accepted?

DeletedUser

just wondering,when is this idea going to be submitted to the developers for consideration and 2nd;how will people know if it will be implemented if accepted?

1. I don't know.
2. When you see the new ones in the game :)

DeletedUser

This is an amazing idea. To bad I didn't find it till today or I would have voted yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.