Wish List New Gods Need Added

• Thread starter DeletedUser54204
  • Start date

DeletedUser54204

Proposal: Adding two new gods to the worlds, and also to keep the balance of gods, so one god and one goddess

Reason: The idea is because when you don't have any gold and can't have 7 construction slots, it get's hard to build fast when you really need to get something done, like conquer a city. So i thought that they should add a new god that gives the ability to reduce construction times in your city, just like Poseidon does in the harbor (Call Of The Ocean). It would help with those who are non or limited gold users, build their city fast. There are ways to do this already in game yes, but it would be better if you could use favor instead of needing to do quests for it.

Details: I was talking with my alliance mates and it was said that Hephaestus would be the best option for this, but i also think Hestia would be good for the roll too. But i think that they both should be added to keep the balance of gods and goddesses.

Visual Aids: Unnecessary

Balance: I know that there are three gods and three goddess's so i think that there should be two gods added to keep balance.

Abuse Prevention: Unnecessary

Summary: This is an easy way to get your buildings done faster if your in a pinch. It would be great if the mods would really consider this, because i am one of those that have no money and no job and can't buy gold.

I did not check the archive, if this has been rejected already obviously delete it!

Sincerely,

NN

P.S. If you have any questions about it and would like to talk to me, just message me on here or email me at natedog71254@gmail.com.

DeletedUser31385

Moved to the wish list. This idea is on the Do Not Suggest list.