New Hero - Odysseus

DeletedUser31143

Looks like they've added a hero - Odysseus. He showed up on my Heroes Collection today. However, he's behind chains and instead of listing Coins of Wisdom, it says, 'this is an exclusive hero'. He's also behind a chain.

He cuts time and cost for swordsmen by 22% so I'm not very interested.

Anyone else have him show up? And how are you supposed to get him?

DeletedUser46324

same here. I guess it is in the testing phase. Probably can be recruited in the beta world, and will release him later here too. I like the fact that they are adding new heroes. Probably there would be a hero for each land unit type. Waiting some for ships too

DeletedUser

surely if its odysseus he should have something spy related just thinking trojan horse here and his background in subterfuge. Swordsman is a bit of a disappointment. Maybe a 10% increase on every coin you put into your cave over 1000 coins say that would be a pretty good feature and useful if you put big amounts in at one time.

DeletedUser30490

exclusive cause he can be chose when you're done with the tutorial thingy...
they said he will be able to purchase some time later i think...

DeletedUser46324

exclusive cause he can be chose when you're done with the tutorial thingy...
they said he will be able to purchase some time later i think...

already finished the tutorial and it's unavailable for me. Or we have to choose between this one and andromeda? quite not fair

DeletedUser30490

yes Wait i'll post what i saw exactly,
Sorry cant find it read it on the devblog or beta forum...

and yes i'm talking about choosing it between andromeda,but they will be available to be bought in a month or so i guess.I don't know