new home

DeletedUser

i was just wondering if anyone is currently having any issues. My information bars are completley gone. message said they have been turned off. I cant get them back. something is obviously wrong right now. I am unable to do ANYTHING. Fustrating. and it is locking up, wont refresh or load page. UGGHHH!

DeletedUser

i just read that there is some kind of problem with internet explorer. they say to use chrome or firefox but those are not working either. so i guess we wait till it's sorted out.

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser4013

Epsilon should no longer be having any issues with FF or Chrome.

DeletedUser

That's great news.... Now, how about we fix this MM problem. We can't seem to MM the alliance for some reason. It sits there and lags for about 5 min.

I have an Asus laptop. The best gaming laptop on the market and I have great net connection! Everything goes fine without lags except for MMing.

DeletedUser

copy your mail then press F5 to reload the screen then paste your mail, this should clear things up for you and allow you to mass mail.

DeletedUser

The overall layout is nice the screen is nice and big, but the changing citys is a pain it doesn't automatically center on the current city, i dont really like that but its over all good. Kinda sad though because this means the game will end here shortly with the completions of wonders that is.

DeletedUser

no the world won't end but they will try get u to join a hero world as they will be full 2.0 where it's the size of ur wallet that matters and not skill:pro:

DeletedUser

not happy. when i logged in today i had to refresh the page to hopefully see everything. all i see is first city and map behind it. I cant switch cities or do anything. If this kind of stuff continues. ADIOS!! This is ridiculous. Do you really expect people to pay for anything when the game cant be trusted to work properly when you are able to play. I know most are not on 24/7. so sorry your master plan of getting more money out of people won't be happening anytime soon due to all the issues. Pathetic really. The joy of playing is gone.
PLEASE FIX ALL YOUR BS MISTAKES or go back to the way it was.

You don't pay for this game anyways so hush :)

There are a lot of bugs for them to fix, but that was the point in switching all of the worlds to 2.0. So they could focus on one format of the game, rather then 2 formats.

I am confident in there ability to address these issues fast. Plus aren't wonders fun! :pro:

DeletedUser

i'm looking forward to the hero worlds coming out and putting us all on an equal footing in a world with higher res favor etc, not least because now it's hard trying to figure out whats going on in my area haha, soon as 2.0 came out i cancelled a conquest on a st player because i no longer want to keep growing that way.

Time for this pirate to turn hippy :p

DeletedUser14362

timing is terrible.knowing what city is getting attacked when you dont have administrator it's terrible

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nothing to hush about

You don't pay for this game anyways so hush :)

There are a lot of bugs for them to fix, but that was the point in switching all of the worlds to 2.0. So they could focus on one format of the game, rather then 2 formats.

I am confident in there ability to address these issues fast. Plus aren't wonders fun! :pro:

when you put as much time in the game as most of us have you expect it to at least funtion properly. i do not think this is to much to ask. it is sad that these people you have so much confidence to get it right have failed to do so for how long now. I am just saying that when you fail to deliver said promises of a better more funtional game experience then you better deliver just that or dont bother until such said product is ready for such said promise.
you are in the minority for now. i would love for them to get all the bugs fixed and fixed fast. we never get a time frame. i see the same issues being posted over and over and over. you would think they could at the very least get those taken care of.

DeletedUser

when you put as much time in the game as most of us have you expect it to at least funtion properly. i do not think this is to much to ask. it is sad that these people you have so much confidence to get it right have failed to do so for how long now. I am just saying that when you fail to deliver said promises of a better more funtional game experience then you better deliver just that or dont bother until such said product is ready for such said promise.
you are in the minority for now. i would love for them to get all the bugs fixed and fixed fast. we never get a time frame. i see the same issues being posted over and over and over. you would think they could at the very least get those taken care of.
I agree im already sick of how the game is atm fix the problems there bloody annoying.

DeletedUser

Don't you guys love it? They want you to give this "upgrade" a try, guess they don't think we were smart enough to join a world using this version to find out...

But don't worry, they will walk you through it, teach you how to play your game the way they want you to....

DeletedUser

the thing is, i tried both Sigma and Athens, and all the current problems were there as well, which tells me they havent sorted anything out yet.

It was more workable, as i only had a few cities, but with a large account, i think the change is horrendous and my joy for the game have been removed overnight, well done Innogames...

GD

DeletedUser

They've fixed quite a few bugs since then but a lot have been introduced since the "upgrade" from 1.26 to 2.0.

I'll make sure to get grepo more enjoyable by attacking you (might even take a city or two) :p

DeletedUser

thanks DX, the problem is that your attacks dont even do it for me anymore, and that is really sad... :(

DeletedUser

I don't know what it is like in worlds other than Epsilon and Sigma, but sitting watching an egg timer go round and round and waiting for the inevitable "Response error" message is not my idea of fun. If it was occasionally, as it used to be, its livable with, but recently it has become dreadful. In around a 30 minute period today on Sigma I managed to accomplish only about 3 useful things, the rest of the time was totally wasted. This needs fixing and fast or people will just quit.

DeletedUser

i get the everlasting eggtimer but i find that if i just click again on the command i have asked it to do again it resets and does it in nrmal time. i.e. placing order for hops it starts to take longer than usual so i click on the barracks again and it comes up with the order placed.

long winded i know but it speeds it up a little rather than waiting for hours to do a simple task