New Idea, Calling all Daves

DeletedUser

Would anyone be interested in starting an alliance specifically for people with dave,david etc. in their names? I've been going through the rankings and I think there would be enough people. Thoughts?

DeletedUser

you need to commit to this alliance idea of the other you have posted, im looking for an alliance but dont wish to be lumped in with idiots so i have to chose wisely as i dont wish to swap and change, loyalty is important and goes hand in hand with trust.

DeletedUser

calling all daves

Would anyone be interested in starting an alliance specifically for people with dave,david etc. in their names? I've been going through the rankings and I think there would be enough people. Thoughts?

gee dave....that´s a really good idea, there might even be one in each ocean.:eek:

DeletedUser

That's a really stupid idea for an alliance man...
That's as bad an idea as sending the warriors from that alliance to conquer other cities on paper boats

DeletedUser

What about start recruiting all girls with the name "Vicky"? The alliance would become really strong and full of members if this happened ;)

DeletedUser

That's a really stupid idea for an alliance man...
That's as bad an idea as sending the warriors from that alliance to conquer other cities on paper boats
Trolololo +rep for you kind sir. ;)

Thrillology

Phrourach
you need to commit to this alliance idea of the other you have posted, im looking for an alliance but dont wish to be lumped in with idiots so i have to chose wisely as i dont wish to swap and change, loyalty is important and goes hand in hand with trust.
Come to the United City-States. Our rigorous wars in Upsilon were only left at a status quo, but that was because we have loyalty while the enemies usually disappear, such as merging into another alliance or another alliance applying pressure, or simply they stop coordinated attack and the attacks go to a few players attacking, then just stopping.

gee dave....that´s a really good idea, there might even be one in each ocean.:eek:
There's a lot of Daves in Grepolis isn't there. :p
There's quite a bit of Shahzaibs in this world, which I've never seen this many before! o.o

Sounds like a MRA...
He'd only be inviting 'Daves' and 'Davids'. Unless that's that many to have mass recruitment. :s

DeletedUser

Come to the United City-States. Our rigorous wars in Upsilon were only left at a status quo, but that was because we have loyalty while the enemies usually disappear, such as merging into another alliance or another alliance applying pressure, or simply they stop coordinated attack and the attacks go to a few players attacking, then just stopping.

There's a lot of Daves in Grepolis isn't there. :p
There's quite a bit of Shahzaibs in this world, which I've never seen this many before! o.o

He'd only be inviting 'Daves' and 'Davids'. Unless that's that many to have mass recruitment. :s

Whats your point Thrillology ?, you want to be a Dave too, you already are.

DeletedUser15769

I did some Dave research and found the following:-

The name David has 21 variant forms: Daffy, Daffyd, Dafydd, Dai, Dave, Davey, Davi, Davidde, Davide, Davidson, Davie, Daviel, Davies, Davin, Davis, Daven, Davon, Davy, Davyd, Davydd and Davyn.

Where I come from David has a 22nd variant -D*mb*ss!

Sorry mate, you've had a real bad idea :)