New Idea (Debate of the week)

DeletedUser

Dear CHi forum viewers and Who-ever else might want to See this ...

I was thinking that every Saturday We could have a Debate of The Week

SO that everyone around the globe can be able to Partcipate I think It should be opened 9:00 am UtC+1 til 7.00 pm UtC+1 ...

Either the debate should be 'frelance' and everyone randomly creates a subject and people answer and create another ... Or We do one subject for the hole debate (Wars,Alliances,players) anything ...

I prefer 1st option , but anyone can speak there minds on this thread wether they want the other idea, Or even a different Idea altogetther ...

I'll open the first one this Saturday, and We'll See wether it's just a three post thread or a 150 post thread ...

P.S:
Ask friends from other worlds to participate ... LIke that they can get a look at what happens on chi ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17523

On Saturday we shoul hold a debate on how we feel about weekly debates. :)

DeletedUser

yup true ;) , our first debate ... subject Y we have debates...

DeletedUser17088

a weekly debate would be good :)

If we could get a topic to discuss then it could be stickied also !

DeletedUser

We could defentively have topics , although change every week ...

DeletedUser17523

Yousticky this over my Chi Times? Oh well.. not enoug time 4 me to do that. Id rather spam ;P! + there isnt much of an audiance... ;P

DeletedUser

I think a debate is a great idea...

I do read the forums, this is my first foray into them...:)

DeletedUser20621

I do not know if having a debate would be a good idea. What if it gets too personal and someones feelings gets hurt? Another thing is, some people can get quite heated over debates there may be some obscene language showing up on the forums. This obscene language would cause more work for the moderators to have to censor.

DeletedUser17523

I do no beleive it is a good idea to have you in our forums cause id rather have them ghosts then have them filled with disappointing cmments about nothing cause you just wanna make a random post. You ake me sad: :( :(