New Kappa Milestones

DeletedUser

ahhhh..did you look at who i "lost" them to? I have twenty city slots - currently have 13 occupied - have four colony ships on the water right now and will have all twenty in a couple of days. So your math is a little flawed - I have colonized 50+ cities (54 by the end of the day) and "lost" 37 so I have lost 74% of my cities.

I have not lost a single city to an enemy yet.

My second time for receiving

Great power of the day
You conquered the most cities in this world on Jan 18, 2011! (and I have another three landing in a few hours}

NOW CAN I TRADE IT FOR A CHEESEBURGER?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my apologies for not counting all the red dots :p

i did notice that you lost your cities to alliance members, but don't see how that affects the point i was making.

i guess the REAL point is that there is no milestone for anything of that kind, so all of this is rather off topic!

DeletedUser

it was a suggestion..most conquered cities..that was all - my bad

milestones give people something to shoot for - frankly i build up cities and give them to other players and move on - i am sure that you acknowledge this is a strategy that works for active players

DeletedUser

i wouldn't mind seeing a milestone liket that tbh, maybe 'first to conquer 50 6k+ point cities' or something, but it might be too similar to the 'first to 50 cities' or whatever it is milestone because, while your strategy is a legitimate way of playing, it's not the most common!

i guess it's fin's choice in the end really since it's his thread :)

DeletedUser6156

im open to weird and random miscellaneous milestones but 50 cities is up there, you just have to hold them all at the same time, like Dragot does

DeletedUser

the "fifty or one hundred conquered cities" is a lot easier to track with geostats - there are few that employ this tactic for

a. you have to care more about other players than being a point whore
b. you have to be willing to work hard to build up new cities for rarely do you conquer a bigger city EVERY SINGLE TIME.
c. you have to be able to juggle a chain of cities so that each feeds the other in an efficient manner
d. you are willing to do this and yet never really have a chance of being recognized as a "top player"

so - it is worth it to give an award for being unselfish / smart and unrecognized - sans the award

They do give an award for most cities of the day conquered after all - how many do you have

DeletedUser

btw...it is an award on the site itself - I got one when i conquered my twenty fifth city

DeletedUser

do we have one for losing x units supporting an ally? like 1st to get the award for 10k or whatever the number is. that's a pretty legit achievement :)

DeletedUser12512

you get an award for that, i already have it as I am sure many do

DeletedUser

yeah exactly, now all we need to do is work out who got it 1st :p

DeletedUser6156

Updated Chillax first to 1million DBP - congrats to .9., VRoD and PK for putting them there

DeletedUser12512

yeah exactly, now all we need to do is work out who got it 1st :p

I received mine on January 6th 2011, at 22:22 Server Time but I fear it was delayed due to he server processing time, so it's unlikely anyone really knows when they earned it, only when they received it.

DeletedUser

what is the heroic death award that comes after 10k? is it 100k? it might be better to use that one if nobody has got there yet.

DeletedUser

I'm sure I'm not the first to 10k militia killed, but am at 15725 now....whats everyone else at? I say give the credit to whoever has the most, since they most likely got it first :D