New Kappa Milestones

DeletedUser

Attack & Kill 50 CS: Delphina666 unless someone killed more, he had over 50 a week or so ago.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to say that it is absolutely impressive on BS's part as to how it took any other alliance to even close in on their ABP.

DeletedUser

Attack & Kill 50 CS: Delphina666 unless someone killed more, he had over 50 a week or so ago.

attack and kill - that is half the number for me - I still think the first to one hundred colonizations is worth some "honorable mention" - seven to go with three colony ships on the water

DeletedUser

attack and kill - that is half the number for me - I still think the first to one hundred colonizations is worth some "honorable mention" - seven to go with three colony ships on the water

there is already a milestone for first to 100 cities, 100 colonisations is pretty random unless you hold onto the cities. all you need to be able to be able to do is build a CS and have a free slot then you can take and lose back and forth, so there's no real accomplishment (i feel like i've already said this somewhere else before)

sorry, i realise you really want a milestone but i don't think 100 colonisations warrants one - especially considering that there's already a milestone for 100 cities.

DeletedUser6156

there is already a milestone for first to 100 cities, 100 colonisations is pretty random unless you hold onto the cities. all you need to be able to be able to do is build a CS and have a free slot then you can take and lose back and forth, so there's no real accomplishment (i feel like i've already said this somewhere else before)

sorry, i realise you really want a milestone but i don't think 100 colonisations warrants one - especially considering that there's already a milestone for 100 cities.

my hero :)

DeletedUser6156

Updated
Delphina666 first to 250k, 500k battlepoints defence
Delphina666 first to 750k total battlepoints
Confederate states first to 5 million total battlepoints

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it more begs the question to where all your cities are going :D

DeletedUser

To my own group..i believe i have lost two cities to outsiders - it is a different way to play - take over a city - then because it is so difficult to add another slot - you give up the city to an alliance member and then you are free to take out another enemy city

DeletedUser

i qualify for attacker of the day award - 5 - first - some time ago

DeletedUser6156

I can't give it to you, no screenshots and according to your in game profile you haven't got it once. I think OKC is most likely to have got 5 first

DeletedUser

i can understand that - no problem - i would agree he got it first

where would you find it - i get it almost every three days now