New Kappa Milestones

DeletedUser6156

In fairness he has taken 2 9k+ (both were 9k) cities off enemies,
I dont know how to compete against a man off that class

DeletedUser

in actuality - to set the record straight - i have colonized almost sixty five cities in addition to those conquest - to date - I might have taken two "ghost cities"

I pray on the weakest members of another alliance - take them - build up the city to about eight / ten k and then give it up

It does not make me the strongest or best player on here but for the alliance - it serves its purpose

I believe the my ABP and DBP speak for themselves - I am almost never in the top two hundred in points but I am in the top on these two two stats

DeletedUser6156

Taking your own players is the same as taking Ghosts to me and you've done that alot

DeletedUser

TUA may have the milestone for most players on vacation mode (did you guys take a group field trip?) and/or most players going to other alliances or gone inactive.

DeletedUser6156

I thought Chillax won alliance wide vacation mode awhile ago :heh:

DeletedUser

i rarely take another player's city..they take mine - almost all of the cities are took are enemies - not internal - why would i have so many battle points then

as far as i know - not many of my players are on vacation - I could be wrong on that but for the most part - i have told those that are not in our main oceans - we are not able to support and had them join other alliances

most of the TAU players left the game - which was a huge disappointment but the TUA or original Border Marauder group have stayed with it

DeletedUser

i dont know if there is any way of proving who got it first, but sekeriadis has killed 18261 militia, well over the 10k milestone