New King of the Hill?

DeletedUser

Since the last thread with this on-going conversation was locked I will create a new one with this as the topic. So will Beta be getting a new King of the Hill competition with perhaps a few spaced out cities to fight over as Tyrion brought up in the other thread?

I think it would be a good new dynamic in a world that seems to be locked in an eternal war which is showing no huge changes on either side.

This idea and the Hall of Fame/Shame ones are two that I think should be looked into rather than a new "off-topic" sub forum. These ideas are less ambiguous and will be far easier to moderate/regulate.

inb4 mods disagree with me :(

DeletedUser4013

I'm still currently discussing the idea of a new KotH in Beta with cities spread across various oceans to allow more players the opportunity to take part. As soon as I have anything to report on this, I'll let you all know.

As for the Hall of Fame/Shame, that should be simple enough to get set up. I think a Hall of Heroes would be more appropriate, but I'm willing to listen to suggestions on other possible titles to use.

DeletedUser345

I think another KotH will be a great idea with say five in each of the developed oceans each with either;

30,000 slingers
10,000 Horsemen
5000 Light Ships
2 Million Silver in Cave

or

10,000 swords
10,000 archers
10,000 hoplites
1000 Chariots
3000 Biremes
500 Triremes
2 Million Silver in Cave

Your either bold and kill lots or foolish and die lots and due to the silver you can't tell whats in the city your attacking...

DeletedUser

those numbers x3 my account was too young for the last but wasnt there 5k biremes? and 2 mil silver constant refresh daily? cause it doesnt take long to kill a cave like that

DeletedUser

lol magic
5k bis is right
there were many less troops in the last one though

DeletedUser

so 6 mil silver or 2mil on a daily refresh with 5 or 15k biremes, this shouldnt be made for personal wars as it should be an alliance event so 5 or 15 k biremes wont take long to deplete or ALOT less units that refresh daily so people can attempt solo if they touch it and dont finish it. back to 100% the following day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that will take forever
which means the rewards should be much greater

DeletedUser

that will take forever
which means the rewards should be much greater

a reward? isnt the sense of accomplishment not enough? i dont understand what you expect as a reward in a group effort if its not you its sum1 else the point of the matter is if the city falls.

that would take forever if you attempt to SOLO the king but in an alliance event 5 to 15k biremes is nothing.
5k is just 1k lightships between 5 players or 500 between 10 players atleast 15k would give us sumthing todo as we are further developed compared to when this originated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a reward? isnt the sense of accomplishment not enough? i dont understand what you expect as a reward in a group effort if its not you its sum1 else the point of the matter is if the city falls.

the rewards for the last one were good
maybe enhance those lol

DeletedUser

isnt that individual however? if im correct those rewards have little to nothing to offer a group effort

DeletedUser

I haven't heard anything from Tyrion only I've been pretty busy as of late, if he doesn't reply soon I'll message him for you.